Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 318 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2016, 02:53 AM   #2537
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Everyone,

Blue set got a big revamp update since patch #2 screwed everything up. Hope everyone still enjoys it. I went back to slow speed despite what I've said about Normal or Fast because it plays smooth and it is most comforting for myself and brings out the best in the sliders. Ever since the patch and since I switched from Slow to Normal, everything felt awful for my preferences. You guys may use whatever but I Revamped Blue Set based around Slow speed.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:54 AM   #2538
Rookie

You get to change "formation subs" ? When I change the special teams,
the change is not made. You too ?

person always
Old 10-07-2016, 02:55 AM   #2539
Rookie

jwjones's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Appreciate your effort for the long posts with every detail. I'm gonna work on the sauce set tomoro. I'm updating the blue set right now, I think it plays pretty good
Bruh did you just change up the blue set? WOW. Your on it. Don't get slideritis.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:59 AM   #2540
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjones
Bruh did you just change up the blue set? WOW. Your on it. Don't get slideritis.
Yeah. It was way off since the patch.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:08 AM   #2541
Rookie

jwjones's Arena

Quote:
Yeah. It was way off since the patch.
Really thanks for all the hard work your doing.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:12 AM   #2542
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Really thanks for all the hard work your doing.
You're welcome bro. My goal is to make madden worth the $65 dollars for everyone and try making the game as fun as possible. Hope you and everyone like my updates. It's 1:10 in the morning, I'm dedicated to giving you guys the best experience I can. I really don't wanna spend anymore time tweaking sliders, I want to enjoy my franchise and get through some seasons. I'm gonna restart it tomorrow. If you have any issues please tweak them to your liking. Sliders aren't going to fit everyone's preferences or skills Lol

Remember it is a video game so everything won't be perfect but I'm trying my best to compensate for patch #2.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:15 AM   #2543
Rookie

jwjones's Arena

Quote:
You're welcome bro. My goal is to make madden worth the $65 dollars for everyone and try making the game as fun as possible. Hope you and everyone like my updates. It's 1:10 in the morning, I'm dedicated to giving you guys the best experience I can. I really don't wanna spend anymore time tweaking sliders, I want to enjoy my franchise and get through some seasons. I'm gonna restart it tomorrow. If you have any issues please tweak them to your liking. Sliders aren't going to fit everyone's preferences or skills Lol

Remember it is a video game so everything won't be perfect but I'm trying my best to compensate for patch #2.
No doubt. Just don't burn yourself out.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:17 AM   #2544
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
No doubt. Just don't burn yourself out.
I'm already getting there lol but I'm addicted to trying to help others but I need to chill. You guys can ask me for any advice on tweaking or anything but I'm done updating unless there's an other patch, I really like what I'm seeing with the Blue Set after this update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »