Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 32 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-26-2016, 01:26 PM   #249
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yup so I know it's early af but Bell already pretty good has himself 8 yards on 2 carries Big Bens first throw was complete to brown so everything looks right from the start I'm excited this could be the one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-26-2016, 01:29 PM   #250
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
All auto flip does is automatically flip your defensive lineman and/or linebackers playing along the line of scrimmage to match the strong side of an offense (the side that is loaded, the side that has more blockers or linemen). This does it for you so you don't have to manually do it so you aren't at a disadvantage. I turn it off because if I don't recognize the strong side then I should suffer the consequences.

With that being said, how do I recognize the strong side? What should I look for?

Old 08-26-2016, 01:43 PM   #251
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Thumbs down Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Yup so I know it's early af but Bell already pretty good has himself 8 yards on 2 carries Big Bens first throw was complete to brown so everything looks right from the start I'm excited this could be the one lol

Yeah like I said last night. I haven't seen any issues at all, I'm staying right here with my slider set unless there's a patch or tuner that messing anything up. If anyone has any problems they need to make adjustments to the sliders themselves, everyone has a different play style and skill set or preference.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:43 PM   #252
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
With that being said, how do I recognize the strong side? What should I look for?

The side that has more linemen or an extra tight end. Or even at times a WR playing the inside slot right by a tight end. It's always the side of the ball that has more players on that side
Old 08-26-2016, 02:01 PM   #253
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone tried using these sliders with cpu vs cpu mode (Play the moment on Slow)? How were the results over multiple games?
Old 08-26-2016, 02:40 PM   #254
Just started!

Will changing the game speed back to normal with these sliders affect anything? Gameplay feels great but feels really slow and sluggish after playing normal speed.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:51 PM   #255
Rookie

i try them now. want the other madden i had nu fun play the game i play with bengals en every time i go 14-0 in 3 season off. sorry for bad english i'm from belgium
Old 08-26-2016, 03:02 PM   #256
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by okokokokokOKAY
Will changing the game speed back to normal with these sliders affect anything? Gameplay feels great but feels really slow and sluggish after playing normal speed.
Game speed will affect everything. Try it though see how you like it, idk normal and fast in this game feel too arcade like to me. You'll get used to the the Slow speed after a few games. It's smoother and creates better movement and animations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »