Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 321 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2016, 10:25 AM   #2561
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm going to change pass blocking. Getting pressure is a little too easy
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:26 AM   #2562
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Go into practice mode and try a few plays with the pass blocking sliders set at 100/100 then 50/50 then 0/0. See the difference.
Ill have to do that tonight when I get home, thats really interesting. EA seems to really just not GAF.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:30 AM   #2563
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ill have to do that tonight when I get home, thats really interesting. EA seems to really just not GAF.
Yeah, it could just be something glitchy but I was wrong, the closer to 50, the pocket seems to collapse better. At 0/0 I couldn't get any pressure, at 100/100 I and the cpu got better pressure but I put it to 40/40 and it seems better, even saw more errant throws by cpu. Last night I was losing my mind, I had pass block at 5/5 and was trying to fix the cpu accuracy, I went as low as 5 for the accuracy and they were still throwing darts. Lol idk what this patch did, I've never had this much trouble adjusting to a patch.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:31 AM   #2564
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah, it could just be something glitchy but I was wrong, the closer to 50, the pocket seems to collapse better. At 0/0 I couldn't get any pressure, at 100/100 I and the cpu got better pressure but I put it to 40/40 and it seems better, even saw more errant throws by cpu. Last night I was losing my mind, I had pass block at 5/5 and was trying to fix the cpu accuracy, I went as low as 5 for the accuracy and they were still throwing darts. Lol idk what this patch did, I've never had this much trouble adjusting to a patch.
Yeah I said it earlier somewhere, I had a Career mode RB averaging like 95 yards per game. Hard yards, on all madden, 4.1 ypc. After patch Im at like 2.5 ypc, and averaging 50 ypg.

Throwing the ball is like its on Pro or Rookie, its pretty redicilous.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:33 AM   #2565
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah I said it earlier somewhere, I had a Career mode RB averaging like 95 yards per game. Hard yards, on all madden, 4.1 ypc. After patch Im at like 2.5 ypc, and averaging 50 ypg.

Throwing the ball is like its on Pro or Rookie, its pretty redicilous.
Yeah I definitely see the difference in qbs after patch. Idk why EA / Tiburon does this to us.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:34 AM   #2566
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah I definitely see the difference in qbs after patch. Idk why EA / Tiburon does this to us.
Because they have no competition and absolutely hate the sim consumer?

I mean they gotta know there doing these things, it wasnt but an hour after the patch we all started saying WTF?!?
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:34 AM   #2567
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Is everything now reversed for the Red set also? I see that you updated this one as well, but not by much. Is this set in need of a major overhaul as well?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:36 AM   #2568
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Because they have no competition and absolutely hate the sim consumer?

I mean they gotta know there doing these things, it wasnt but an hour after the patch we all started saying WTF?!?
Yeah you're right. This is why I wish College football was still around, I know it's still with EA but I never had any issues, never saw drastic patches or tuners. Let's pray 2k can somehow get the license for NFL next year
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 PM.

Top -