Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 321 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2016, 10:25 AM   #2561
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm going to change pass blocking. Getting pressure is a little too easy
Old 10-07-2016, 10:26 AM   #2562
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Go into practice mode and try a few plays with the pass blocking sliders set at 100/100 then 50/50 then 0/0. See the difference.
Ill have to do that tonight when I get home, thats really interesting. EA seems to really just not GAF.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:30 AM   #2563
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ill have to do that tonight when I get home, thats really interesting. EA seems to really just not GAF.
Yeah, it could just be something glitchy but I was wrong, the closer to 50, the pocket seems to collapse better. At 0/0 I couldn't get any pressure, at 100/100 I and the cpu got better pressure but I put it to 40/40 and it seems better, even saw more errant throws by cpu. Last night I was losing my mind, I had pass block at 5/5 and was trying to fix the cpu accuracy, I went as low as 5 for the accuracy and they were still throwing darts. Lol idk what this patch did, I've never had this much trouble adjusting to a patch.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:31 AM   #2564
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, it could just be something glitchy but I was wrong, the closer to 50, the pocket seems to collapse better. At 0/0 I couldn't get any pressure, at 100/100 I and the cpu got better pressure but I put it to 40/40 and it seems better, even saw more errant throws by cpu. Last night I was losing my mind, I had pass block at 5/5 and was trying to fix the cpu accuracy, I went as low as 5 for the accuracy and they were still throwing darts. Lol idk what this patch did, I've never had this much trouble adjusting to a patch.
Yeah I said it earlier somewhere, I had a Career mode RB averaging like 95 yards per game. Hard yards, on all madden, 4.1 ypc. After patch Im at like 2.5 ypc, and averaging 50 ypg.

Throwing the ball is like its on Pro or Rookie, its pretty redicilous.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:33 AM   #2565
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I said it earlier somewhere, I had a Career mode RB averaging like 95 yards per game. Hard yards, on all madden, 4.1 ypc. After patch Im at like 2.5 ypc, and averaging 50 ypg.

Throwing the ball is like its on Pro or Rookie, its pretty redicilous.
Yeah I definitely see the difference in qbs after patch. Idk why EA / Tiburon does this to us.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:34 AM   #2566
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I definitely see the difference in qbs after patch. Idk why EA / Tiburon does this to us.
Because they have no competition and absolutely hate the sim consumer?

I mean they gotta know there doing these things, it wasnt but an hour after the patch we all started saying WTF?!?
Old 10-07-2016, 10:34 AM   #2567
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Is everything now reversed for the Red set also? I see that you updated this one as well, but not by much. Is this set in need of a major overhaul as well?
Old 10-07-2016, 10:36 AM   #2568
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Because they have no competition and absolutely hate the sim consumer?

I mean they gotta know there doing these things, it wasnt but an hour after the patch we all started saying WTF?!?
Yeah you're right. This is why I wish College football was still around, I know it's still with EA but I never had any issues, never saw drastic patches or tuners. Let's pray 2k can somehow get the license for NFL next year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »