Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 322 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #2569
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah you're right. This is why I wish College football was still around, I know it's still with EA but I never had any issues, never saw drastic patches or tuners. Let's pray 2k can somehow get the license for NFL next year
Just wish I was interested in anyway in college ball lol!

I joined the Army right out of high school so never got that whole college experience.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:44 AM   #2570
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Ncaa was a good video game series. Thanks for your service. I was looking at some twitter feeds and a lot of people are pissed off about this patch lol

I don't think my blue set is too bad right now. I'm trying it out with different teams.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:46 AM   #2571
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Ncaa was a good video game series. Thanks for your service. I was looking at some twitter feeds and a lot of people are pissed off about this patch lol

I don't think my blue set is too bad right now. I'm trying it out with different teams.
Ive heard great things about the NCAA series, and was really interested in the career mode where you take them through college, then import them into Madden. I could get on that horse and ride it a LONG way!

Just wish the career mode was more...I dunno fun I guess. More involved.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:48 AM   #2572
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ive heard great things about the NCAA series, and was really interested in the career mode where you take them through college, then import them into Madden. I could get on that horse and ride it a LONG way!

Just wish the career mode was more...I dunno fun I guess. More involved.
Yeah that was fun. I miss importing ncaa draft classes.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:49 AM   #2573
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:

We need you to get that special sauce going again, no gay.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:49 AM   #2574
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So I'm diffently finally seeing the difference between Blaine Gabert and Ben Roethlisberger lol think I nailed the accuracy slider
Old 10-07-2016, 10:50 AM   #2575
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Pass blocking sliders are reversed, that's why the lower the slider the harder it was to get pressure. You can drop them back to 5/5 if you want, it also affects the cpu qb accuracy
Oh...very interesting. Thanks for the explanation. I figured you had a reason for it. I wasn't aware that they act in reverse. I'll have to give the new ones a try, although with 0/0 I'm seeing roughly 3 sacks per game for each team.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:51 AM   #2576
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
Oh...very interesting. Thanks for the explanation. I figured you had a reason for it. I wasn't aware that they act in reverse. I'll have to give the new ones a try, although with 0/0 I'm seeing roughly 3 sacks per game for each team.
Yeah. Like I told Steel, try it at 0/0, 50/50, 100/100. Im liking it at 40/40 right now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »