Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 323 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2016, 11:18 AM   #2577
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So I'm diffently finally seeing the difference between Blaine Gabert and Ben Roethlisberger lol think I nailed the accuracy slider
Is this with the current settings on OP or are u going to be putting out another update?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2016, 11:18 AM   #2578
All Star

Flazko's Arena

It's with the update on OP
Old 10-07-2016, 11:21 AM   #2579
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

This has got to be one of the most frustrating Madden experiences, maybe ever. Everything was fine before this last patch. I don't know which side is up and which side is down at this point. I'm not sure whether to use the Blue set or Red set. Flazko, what do you think of your Red set at this point with regards to functionality in relation to the new patch? I was thinking about using the Red set as a base and then go from there. Not sure tho. I guess it's a good thing that I didn't start my franchise after all. What a bummer.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:30 PM   #2580
Pro

OVR: 4

I played as the Bengals at the Jets with the blue set you had this morning with human pass block at 85 and computer at 100. Played a really close game and lost 15 to 10 giving up five field goals. FitzPatrick was well in excess of 50% passing. Switched to the 4040 pass block that you now have and through one half lead the Steelers 14 to 3. Big Ben with only 45 yards passing on 50% completion in the first half. Several of those incompletions were because his protection broke down and he scrambled and threw the ball away. I'm not sure the 4040 solution is the best.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:05 PM   #2581
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I played as the Bengals at the Jets with the blue set you had this morning with human pass block at 85 and computer at 100. Played a really close game and lost 15 to 10 giving up five field goals. FitzPatrick was well in excess of 50% passing. Switched to the 4040 pass block that you now have and through one half lead the Steelers 14 to 3. Big Ben with only 45 yards passing on 50% completion in the first half. Several of those incompletions were because his protection broke down and he scrambled and threw the ball away. I'm not sure the 4040 solution is the best.
Yeah I'm gonna probably go back to 85/100 . Im currently testing
Old 10-07-2016, 01:55 PM   #2582
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

I just played with the new set and I loved it. Got a nice feel for a realistic game. There were 5-6 false start penalties which I don't know if is normal
Old 10-07-2016, 01:55 PM   #2583
Rookie

I have fatigue set at 65 in CFM & 2nd play of the game my running back fatigue color is RED. 1st play was a incomplete pass. Is this normal?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2016, 02:05 PM   #2584
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Blue Set:

I found the perfect match for pass block + qb accuracy to give a variety of errant and good throws by cpu and also a good mix of pressure from a collapsing pocket, sometimes it collapses, other times it doesn't, the more pressure you get on the qb the more likely he will throw an errant pass.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »