Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 326 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2016, 05:53 PM   #2601
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

For the new Blue set ......what would you edit to make user passing harder again?
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:56 PM   #2602
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Red, blue, and sauce set are much better now. I was stressing but everything is ok now . Pesky patch #2.
You and me both bro. I was up til 3 am last night and pretty discouraged. Once again, you've saved Madden for all of us. I deleted my previous franchise, along with my profile. Gonna do a fresh restart tonight with all the preseason roster cuts, etc. Planning on week 1 kickoff tomorrow. Red set, minor tweaks, which I'll post. 13 min quarters, 18 second playclock, 65 fatigue. Oakland Raiders. Unless I go with the Vikings or Eagles. I've gotten some pretty good advice on here about playing with my own team, so most likely Raiders. Flazko, you're a Madden God. Thank you.

PS- dear ea sports, no more patches for Madden 17 please. Thank you kindly.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:59 PM   #2603
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
You and me both bro. I was up til 3 am last night and pretty discouraged. Once again, you've saved Madden for all of us. I deleted my previous franchise, along with my profile. Gonna do a fresh restart tonight with all the preseason roster cuts, etc. Planning on week 1 kickoff tomorrow. Red set, minor tweaks, which I'll post. 13 min quarters, 18 second playclock, 65 fatigue. Oakland Raiders. Unless I go with the Vikings or Eagles. I've gotten some pretty good advice on here about playing with my own team, so most likely Raiders. Flazko, you're a Madden God. Thank you.

PS- dear ea sports, no more patches for Madden 17 please. Thank you kindly.
Lol you're welcome.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:59 PM   #2604
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
As a forum follower and madden player i appreciate your hard work to make the game more enjoyable for us true nfl fans that look for a both challenging and realistic game. Big ups brother! Also appreciate your fast responses to us.
Well said brother. Mad props to the man himself, Flazko. Def some rough waters last few nights with this new patch.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:32 PM   #2605
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I have to say that even as not intended, your sliders works just GREAT for coach mode. With your sliders i am experiencing best madden in my life EA should pay you imo. Been playing franchise on coach mode with green set, now after patch i am gonna try new blue. Season is 3 - 10 for me so what can i loose ?

Thanks man you made madden 200% better for me.
niini is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:43 PM   #2606
MVP
 
BZito75's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Apr 2003
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Hey flazko, I made a few slight tweaks to your all pro numbers that I've found work well for me.

I dropped speed parity to 85 on normal so some burners get separation
I turned opi off as it seems to make the receivers more aggressive. (Could be a placebo)
For pass defense I'm using 30 reaction and 70 coverage for user and cpu. This seems to give the receivers a little bit more separation without making the qb robotic


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
Twitch Username: CEspo723
BZito75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:50 PM   #2607
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niini
I have to say that even as not intended, your sliders works just GREAT for coach mode. With your sliders i am experiencing best madden in my life EA should pay you imo. Been playing franchise on coach mode with green set, now after patch i am gonna try new blue. Season is 3 - 10 for me so what can i loose ?

Thanks man you made madden 200% better for me.
You're welcome bro
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:51 PM   #2608
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Hey flazko, I made a few slight tweaks to your all pro numbers that I've found work well for me.

I dropped speed parity to 85 on normal so some burners get separation
I turned opi off as it seems to make the receivers more aggressive. (Could be a placebo)
For pass defense I'm using 30 reaction and 70 coverage for user and cpu. This seems to give the receivers a little bit more separation without making the qb robotic


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As long as your satisfied and having fun , that's all that matters.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Top -