Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 331 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2016, 09:21 PM   #2641
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol..... I just got beat deep by Odell Becham for 71 yards haha.. (I restarted my cfm, I'm in week 1)
You're using blue set, correct? I'm firing up Madden now. Gonna go with the Red with Normal and 0 parity
Old 10-07-2016, 09:25 PM   #2642
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
You're using blue set, correct? I'm firing up Madden now. Gonna go with the Red with Normal and 0 parity
Yeah. Blue set.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:45 PM   #2643
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Well what speed parity and game speed are you using before I give u advice.
EDIT - to answer your question. 80 lol

I just now saw that you have been changing that. While I was waiting I tweaked tackling. I can always go back. I'll have to change speed parity. I can do that just from the CFM menu right?

My issue with the speed parity comes from a guy in my leagues (on of my best friends actually) but he's a total madden speed geek. All his players are just fast and he uses them to basically make huge plays. It upsets me because speed isn't everything and he just doesn't like to play realistic. I spank him every time because I'm not the CPU and I can game plan for speed but when he plays CPU it's like tosses. Stretches. Wheel routes. Basically just runs passed the defense and they don't take great angles. But I'm gonna try it because it seems you are saying the CPU will benefit from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by runsondunkin; 10-07-2016 at 09:48 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:48 PM   #2644
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I would change it in the main menu but yeah u can.

Speed isn't everything but it is a part of the game. Most teams try taking advantage of speed mismatches
Old 10-07-2016, 09:51 PM   #2645
All Star

Flazko's Arena

U can stick with 100 speed parity if you want but I think it is realistic to make fast players faster than slow players lol (kinda sounds dumb but it's obvious)
Old 10-07-2016, 09:51 PM   #2646
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
I would change it in the main menu but yeah u can.

Speed isn't everything but it is a part of the game. Most teams try taking advantage of speed mismatches

I agree. I know the desean jackson effect lmao.

No disagreement. Those fast guys are so rare too. But what he did was draft the fastest players he could and then try to get them awards so he could get Xp and buy.... More speed? Lol he's could care less about anything else. Probably why he loses to all the users. He dominates the CPU with bad teams tho

Just the Cpu struggles it identify a fast reciever and will bump and run with no help. So max protect and a go route is usually a TD. Based on watching that guys xbox one highlights. (I'm a nosey commissioner)

Old 10-07-2016, 09:55 PM   #2647
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
I agree. I know the desean jackson effect lmao.

No disagreement. Those fast guys are so rare too. But what he did was draft the fastest players he could and then try to get them awards so he could get Xp and buy.... More speed? Lol he's could care less about anything else. Probably why he loses to all the users. He dominates the CPU with bad teams tho

Just the Cpu struggles it identify a fast reciever and will bump and run with no help. So max protect and a go route is usually a TD. Based on watching that guys xbox one highlights. (I'm a nosey commissioner)

I applaud him, he has that Al Davis mentality where all he cares about is speed.... You see where that got the Raiders for all those years.... Lmao but being serious I don't mind the speed parity at 0 because there's only a handful of players that have elite speed and just can't be matched. You could also test between 0-20 it's good between those numbers on spent a few hours today messing with the speed parity. Try it on 20 with normal game speed. Players will still get separation and you will need to still respect some players speeds but they won't be unwatchable downfield
Old 10-07-2016, 09:57 PM   #2648
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
I applaud him, he has that Al Davis mentality where all he cares about is speed.... You see where that got the Raiders for all those years.... Lmao but being serious I don't mind the speed parity at 0 because there's only a handful of players that have elite speed and just can't be matched. You could also test between 0-20 it's good between those numbers on spent a few hours today messing with the speed parity. Try it on 20 with normal game speed. Players will still get separation and you will need to still respect some players speeds but they won't be unwatchable downfield

Haha. AL Davis. Nicely done. I think I will add that to my smack talk arsenal.

Yeah that is true tho. And with regression the way it is those speed guys only last til 29

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »