Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 10-07-2016, 10:59 PM   #2649
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I applaud him, he has that Al Davis mentality where all he cares about is speed.... You see where that got the Raiders for all those years.... Lmao but being serious I don't mind the speed parity at 0 because there's only a handful of players that have elite speed and just can't be matched. You could also test between 0-20 it's good between those numbers on spent a few hours today messing with the speed parity. Try it on 20 with normal game speed. Players will still get separation and you will need to still respect some players speeds but they won't be unwatchable downfield
Gee, thanks.... lol j/k. Yeah honestly, Al Davis should have hired a GM 12 years ago. As far as examples of speed over football IQ, see DHB lol. One of many examples. Don't get me started! I don't mean to speak ill of those no longer with us, but Mark Davis is the best thing that's happened to us.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:02 PM   #2650
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Haha but you guys can use whatever is comfortable. I try to use what I feel is reflective of real life football. I thin anywhere between 0-20 is good for realistic speed but if you like that "game of inches" and limiting big plays then 90-100 is good. But even tho I have it set to 0 my sliders still keep good coverage, there's a few times that players can fly by or coverage is blown
Old 10-07-2016, 11:04 PM   #2651
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm personally one of those guys who doesn't rage if I get beat deep or if I lose. It's boring always stopping the cpu or always winning lol I can live with a few wierd plays or some suction blocking here and there, at the end of the day it's a video game, no slider set will make this game perfect.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:10 PM   #2652
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm personally one of those guys who doesn't rage if I get beat deep or if I lose. It's boring always stopping the cpu or always winning lol I can live with a few wierd plays or some suction blocking here and there, at the end of the day it's a video game, no slider set will make this game perfect.

Exactly. I want to lose. I want to build over a couple of seasons and really have a franchise go deep without becoming unstoppable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2016, 11:13 PM   #2653
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Exactly. I want to lose. I want to build over a couple of seasons and really have a franchise go deep without becoming unstoppable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just gotta choose a set and go off of it, make adjustments, only you know your real skill level.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:24 PM   #2654
Rookie

How is everyone's Carries between there running backs? My #1 back is getting way more carries then my #2

Using auto subs on first page and fatigue at 65
Old 10-07-2016, 11:25 PM   #2655
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMix07
How is everyone's Carries between there running backs? My #1 back is getting way more carries then my #2

You can try 90/95 for RB
Old 10-07-2016, 11:30 PM   #2656
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMix07

You didn't put something right because my #1 rb comes out every three plays. No issues whatsoever with rotations.

Make sure you put the settings for auto subs in main menu and in cfm. And also leave fatigue at 50 in Main Menu and put to 65 in cfm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »