Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2016, 02:15 AM   #2673
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Everyone just needs to relax and enjoy the sliders and not worry so much about why I do things a certain way or why I update so much. I know what I'm doing, I think I have sliders figured out for the most part and my whole point in even sharing my sliders is to help make the game more fun for everyone. If people don't like how I do things or don't like my sliders, go find an other thread. I could very easily keep my sliders to myself and not share or not bother to answer people's questions and help make your experiences better. I don't have to waste hours of my day tweaking and messing with sliders but I do anyways because I want to make people happy by helping them enjoy madden since EA can't get anything right themselves. I'm not mad at anyone or anything, it's just a little irritating seeing so much bickering and nitpicking in the comments. It's a video game, nothing is perfect. I'm done tweaking sliders, I want to enjoy my franchise and with all the complaining I don't even feel like bothering to waste more time messing with the sliders lol let's all just have fun and enjoy the game. I will never say I have the best sliders because that's arrogant, but I believe my sets are very solid and make the game better, so let's all just enjoy the damn game lol


If you guys wanna post box scores, go head or if you have a real Issue you can't figure out how to fix then go head and ask for help but not any nonsense that doesn't pertain to the gameplay. You guys also need to read everything on the main page, I get too many questions about things that are already posted on the main page lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 10-08-2016 at 02:20 AM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 02:54 AM   #2674
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Well i didnt ask you things because i want complain i did ask because i like your work so far and i also want to understand how to deal with gameplay. If i did something wrong than i am sorry
niini is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:11 AM   #2675
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko, what are your thoughts on raising the Speed Parity higher than 10? I think you see too many big plays at 10. A big play is a run more than 10 and a pass more than 25. In the NFL, it happens about 5%-10% on plays throughout a season.

Have you recently tried 50? If you did, what didn't you like about it?

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...atistics/2015/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited by motel08; 10-08-2016 at 04:15 AM.
motel08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 09:20 AM   #2676
MVP
 
BZito75's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Apr 2003
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm enjoying it. Really enjoying it. With the blue set. What are u using now?


I was using the blue set in conjunction with some of my tweaks, but something felt off. I think it was the parity


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
Twitch Username: CEspo723
BZito75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:29 AM   #2677
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Okay 2 games into using 0 parity. Red set 15min/15 run off. 62 fatigue. Normal game speed.

2 blowout wins by my steelers. 41-14 vs redskins then 55-14 vs bengals. Used the same offensive game plan I would any other time but exploited match ups were laughable. Ladarius green with 89 speed had 5/135 and 1 td, then almost identically 5/134 and 2 tds. Matched up against a linebacker or safety all game. Big Ben had 540 yards and 7 tds game 2. Actually the coverage increases looked nice. I saw safeties helping over the top or to the corners instead of standing in the middle with a big sign saying "don't throw here".

The cpu had a deep man in cover 3 completely sell out and whiff to get beat for a TD which I hadn't seen before and looked very realistic. I threw a ball up into single coverage and my guy only had half a step, the ball was underthrown, the defender got caught in between and the WR came down with it and ran past him. All of that looked amazing and new to me.

My run blocking on outside zone, power, pitch was much different. The speed parity really showed with my lineman and tight ends and I'll need to adjust. my run game before really relied on getting a blocker or two out in space or downfield and I don't see that happening now.

The cpu qb has made 3 or 4 absolutely beautiful throws I've never seen before that I loved. High arcing touch passes between linebackers and safeties or over the top. It was nice to see the cpu really try for some RAC yards now that they can run away from the swarm. Not much change in my run defense. Seemed like the cpu qb had a few extra seconds if I was playing in coverage. Not as many throw aways. I did make 1 user pick when I started as a corner and let it play out til I could jump the out route which I've never done. Another user pick on a bad throw by the qb where I switched. My teams usually always finish bottom half in INTs but my secondary is bad.

Overall I'm not sure which I like better but definitely some noticeable differences

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 10-08-2016 at 09:37 AM.
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #2678
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
Flazko, what are your thoughts on raising the Speed Parity higher than 10? I think you see too many big plays at 10. A big play is a run more than 10 and a pass more than 25. In the NFL, it happens about 5%-10% on plays throughout a season.

Have you recently tried 50? If you did, what didn't you like about it?

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...atistics/2015/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Well so far I've played three games with speed parity at 0 and I haven't seen too many big plays it does make you on your toes and really pay attention lol I've tried 50 and it honestly felt pretty good also.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 10-08-2016 at 10:25 AM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #2679
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
I was using the blue set in conjunction with some of my tweaks, but something felt off. I think it was the parity


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You can revert back to speed parity at 100 if that was more conformable for u
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:18 AM   #2680
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Okay 2 games into using 0 parity. Red set 15min/15 run off. 62 fatigue. Normal game speed.

2 blowout wins by my steelers. 41-14 vs redskins then 55-14 vs bengals. Used the same offensive game plan I would any other time but exploited match ups were laughable. Ladarius green with 89 speed had 5/135 and 1 td, then almost identically 5/134 and 2 tds. Matched up against a linebacker or safety all game. Big Ben had 540 yards and 7 tds game 2. Actually the coverage increases looked nice. I saw safeties helping over the top or to the corners instead of standing in the middle with a big sign saying "don't throw here".

The cpu had a deep man in cover 3 completely sell out and whiff to get beat for a TD which I hadn't seen before and looked very realistic. I threw a ball up into single coverage and my guy only had half a step, the ball was underthrown, the defender got caught in between and the WR came down with it and ran past him. All of that looked amazing and new to me.

My run blocking on outside zone, power, pitch was much different. The speed parity really showed with my lineman and tight ends and I'll need to adjust. my run game before really relied on getting a blocker or two out in space or downfield and I don't see that happening now.

The cpu qb has made 3 or 4 absolutely beautiful throws I've never seen before that I loved. High arcing touch passes between linebackers and safeties or over the top. It was nice to see the cpu really try for some RAC yards now that they can run away from the swarm. Not much change in my run defense. Seemed like the cpu qb had a few extra seconds if I was playing in coverage. Not as many throw aways. I did make 1 user pick when I started as a corner and let it play out til I could jump the out route which I've never done. Another user pick on a bad throw by the qb where I switched. My teams usually always finish bottom half in INTs but my secondary is bad.

Overall I'm not sure which I like better but definitely some noticeable differences
Give 20 a try for speed parity.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.

Top -