Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 336 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 10:20 AM   #2681
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Speed parity in my opinion is good anywhere between 0-20 for realistic separation and speeds but if you want the game tighter than go between 90-100
Old 10-08-2016, 10:27 AM   #2682
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So a friend of mine makes sliders personally for himself and told me to try 30 for speed parity so I'm gonna do so. He said it's been the best setting he's used the past three years. He sees good separation but speeds aren't exaggerated. I'm gonna go play a half of one game and a half of an other and see how it is.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:32 AM   #2683
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So a friend of mine makes sliders personally for himself and told me to try 30 for speed parity so I'm gonna do so. He said it's been the best setting he's used the past three years. He sees good separation but speeds aren't exaggerated. I'm gonna go play a half of one game and a half of an other and see how it is.
Coolness. I'm anxious to see how you make out. After much back and forth, I'm now thinking that I'm gonna use the Blue set. I did all of the preseason stuff last night.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:34 AM   #2684
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Coolness. I'm anxious to see how you make out. After much back and forth, I'm now thinking that I'm gonna use the Blue set. I did all of the preseason stuff last night.
Yeah blue set is great just trying to get the speed / separation down. That's all that's left for me to do.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:35 AM   #2685
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I honestly didn't mind 0 but then again I don't have crazy fast players lol but I'm trying 30 using different teams right now
Old 10-08-2016, 10:44 AM   #2686
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Ok guys...... Speed Parity at 30 is amazing! I'm sticking with it and not touching it ever again lol I'm playing a test game as the Ravens vs Redskins, I'm playing one quarter then I'm gonna go play an other quarter as Saints vs Broncos but I've already seen enough personally to say this is awesome, you still have to worry about downfield bombs and screens but it's not as exaggerated like Usain Bolt out running toddlers. I think this is the sweet spot for me.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:08 AM   #2687
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So 30 was good until I had Brandon crooks.... It wasn't even fair, all I had to do was get the ball into his hands and it was automatic, I went to testing in practice mode bills vs redskins to make sure it wasn't a fluke and bills (Goodwin) and for redskins (Jackson and Crowder) made the defense look like a junior varsity team lol so I tried 50 and it was still a little too easy to bust a big play for me, so I tried 60 and it was so much better, the foot planting was great as if it was on 100 and the speed separation was more diverse, one play my WR (Goodwin) would be able to get open and then the next three he would be shut down. I'm finalizing it at 60. This setting is done. Let's enjoy the damn game lmao you guys may revert back to 100 or 0 or use 50 or whatever you want but 60 felt great, I got the separation I was looking for as well as the good footplanting.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:15 AM   #2688
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Oh yeah guys speed parity : 60 is 🔥💯

It's final, a done deal, put a fork in it lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »