Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 337 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 11:17 AM   #2689
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Oh yeah guys speed parity : 60 is ����

It's final, a done deal, put a fork in it lol
Thanks for doing this. After a few weeks of hype on my part, I'm finally about to kickoff!

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 10-08-2016 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-08-2016, 11:28 AM   #2690
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

One good thing did come out of that patch. When doing your preseason roster cuts, the game doesn't cut additional players on top of what you do. Previously, there was a glitch where the additional players were cut from your team, above and beyond what was required. That has been fixed.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:48 AM   #2691
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
One good thing did come out of that patch. When doing your preseason roster cuts, the game doesn't cut additional players on top of what you do. Previously, there was a glitch where the additional players were cut from your team, above and beyond what was required. That has been fixed.
Yeah I noticed this to. It would annoy me that some low overall guys I wanted to keep would be cut
Old 10-08-2016, 12:54 PM   #2692
Pro

Quick question. Can speed parity affect the type of throwing lanes that are open for quarterbacks? I have it at 70 right now. I like it so far. I was just wondering if it can have an effect on a quarterbacks aggressiveness
Old 10-08-2016, 12:56 PM   #2693
Pro

For instance my cpu accuracy is at 32 with the threshold at 70. When the threshold was at 100, accuracy was at 38-40. Is there any correlation?
Old 10-08-2016, 01:31 PM   #2694
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So a friend of mine makes sliders personally for himself and told me to try 30 for speed parity so I'm gonna do so. He said it's been the best setting he's used the past three years. He sees good separation but speeds aren't exaggerated. I'm gonna go play a half of one game and a half of an other and see how it is.
I am curious as to why you keep changing your mind on some of these things. I know you are testing, but you go from one minute loving one set and then the next minute you change. Any reason for that?
Old 10-08-2016, 01:39 PM   #2695
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Quick question. Can speed parity affect the type of throwing lanes that are open for quarterbacks? I have it at 70 right now. I like it so far. I was just wondering if it can have an effect on a quarterbacks aggressiveness
Yes. The speed parity can effect throwing lanes / WR separation. This is why I was testing. To get the best legit separation as possible
Old 10-08-2016, 01:43 PM   #2696
Just started!

Gmork89's Arena

First time poster I loved the secret sauce it's perfect post update I am getting used to it again seem to be completing a lot of big plays but that's besides the point. My question is I noticed the conversation about speed parity should it stay at 10 or go up to 60? Sorry long post

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »