Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 10-08-2016, 05:01 PM   #2729
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yes, the only thing I'm changing on it is CPU run blocking to 70. I played that Raiders/ Saints game with it on 65; you have it set to 60. Everything else is precisely the way you have it.
On normal speed to right? And yeah I usually don't put run blocking for cpu over 60 because of sometimes there's suction, i haven't tried going that high with game speed on normal. I might higher it for my personal use.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:09 PM   #2730
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
On normal speed to right? And yeah I usually don't put run blocking for cpu over 60 because of sometimes there's suction, i haven't tried going that high with game speed on normal. I might higher it for my personal use.
Yes it was on Normal speed. Honestly, I like the way the Slow speed feels the best, but Normal speed yields the best results. It also forces you to make a decision more quickly, as you should in the NFL; it gives you a sense of urgency. I would definitely recommend leaving the speed at Normal to achieve optimal results.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:13 PM   #2731
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yes it was on Normal speed. Honestly, I like the way the Slow speed feels the best, but Normal speed yields the best results. It also forces you to make a decision more quickly, as you should in the NFL; it gives you a sense of urgency. I would definitely recommend leaving the speed at Normal to achieve optimal results.
Exactly. Same here.

Why are you raising cpu run block? Are they not running the ball good on you?
Old 10-08-2016, 05:16 PM   #2732
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

playing buffalo on your red on all madden had to raise cou run blk to 45 and shady still cant run on me, i just changed it though so this is the 1st game at cpu run blk 45 should i give it another game and see or bump up to cpu run blk 50?? And the false start penalty is the only one needing adjusting bro, i cant make this up the buffalo LT just false started 7 times in a row. That cant be normal lol
Old 10-08-2016, 05:21 PM   #2733
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Have u already played a game with these settings
OK so I finished one half so far and I am down 13 to 7 against the Lions.

Team stats:

Total offense:

Bears 129
Lions 158

Stafford is 15 of 20 for 128 and a touchdown. Jameis is 8 of 15 for 104 and two picks. I forced two balls that should have not been thrown lol. Only reason why I did is because Haloti Ngata is kicking kyle longs *** so far! That's nice to see. An outstanding d lineman winning his matchup

Ameer Abdullah has 26 yards on 7 carries. My guy only has 5 carries for 17 and a touchdown.

Detroit is also 4 for 7 on third downs and Stafford will look down field for any one on one matchup! So far this game is playing out nicely!
Old 10-08-2016, 05:23 PM   #2734
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
playing buffalo on your red on all madden had to raise cou run blk to 45 and shady still cant run on me, i just changed it though so this is the 1st game at cpu run blk 45 should i give it another game and see or bump up to cpu run blk 50?? And the false start penalty is the only one needing adjusting bro, i cant make this up the buffalo LT just false started 7 times in a row. That cant be normal lol
Whatever works for you, i think on all madden 40 run blocking is good for cpu. I wouldn't go higher than 45. and I haven't seen a false start in my last 10 games lol
Old 10-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #2735
Pro

The main thing I want is the opposing quarterback to attack me! Make me feel like I'm on my heels and right now I kinda am !
Old 10-08-2016, 05:26 PM   #2736
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

I have my own house rules no hot routes or audibles and he only had 5 yards rushing for the entire game.. Even with 3 down lineman he still couldnt gain anything. Ill give it 1 more game to see, its just very odd.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »