Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 343 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 04:45 PM   #2737
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Exactly. Same here.

Why are you raising cpu run block? Are they not running the ball good on you?
Right, they struggled despite Ingram's stat line. If you look back to my game stats, there was one run of 59 yards that inflated his average. I'm going to roll with it somewhere between 65-70.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:47 PM   #2738
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
I have my own house rules no hot routes or audibles and he only had 5 yards rushing for the entire game.. Even with 3 down lineman he still couldnt gain anything. Ill give it 1 more game to see, its just very odd.
If it works best for you to higher it then do so. Some teams are better than other teams at running. When I test my sliders I use different teams to make sure the sliders aren't just playing to my Cowboys or my skills
Old 10-08-2016, 04:48 PM   #2739
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Right, they struggled despite Ingram's stat line. If you look back to my game stats, there was one run of 59 yards that inflated his average. I'm going to roll with it somewhere between 65-70.
I might do the same for my personal use. I'm gonna look between 65-70 also.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #2740
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Using op settings for the blue set. Starting an owner Cfm with the Browns. I'll post what I'm seeing. I know we've all said it, but thank you for all you've done. Sliders are a real pain and your patience is appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 05:13 PM   #2741
Pro

Ok with the settings I showed you earlier.....I actually lost to the Lions 22-20.

Total yards: Bears 306 Lions 308.

Passing:
Winston:19 for 29 243 1 TD 3 ints! The last one passed me off lol..it went off my running backs hands and ended up in a Detroit defenders hand and it resulted in a touchdown!!!

Stafford went 26 for 34 with two TDs and no picks! He played very well. When he had time he messed me up real bad! He had a few where he rolled out and pulled out a few chunk plays!

Rushing:

Me: 13 carries for 41 yards and a TD. First time I have ever been bottled up like this in a while. My previous low before this was 82

Ameer Abdullah had 14 carries for 57 yards and his back up had four carries for 25 yards. I'm satisfied with that

Receiving:
Bears: miller had 8 catches 101 yards
Jeffery 4 for 81

Eric Efron lead the way for Detroit. He had 8 catches for 70.
Marvin Jones had 4 catches for 76 including a dope deep ball right before half. They caught me in single high press.

This game felt real to me for my personal skill set. They made me pay dearly for my turnovers and if pressure doesn't get home in four seconds, Stafford found someone!

Very fun game.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:42 PM   #2742
Pro

You think I can get away with putting the pass coverage for both sides back at 100? And put user back in 8 like it was for your old blue set? This new set looks an awful lot like your old set lol
Old 10-08-2016, 06:15 PM   #2743
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Using op settings for the blue set. Starting an owner Cfm with the Browns. I'll post what I'm seeing. I know we've all said it, but thank you for all you've done. Sliders are a real pain and your patience is appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You're welcome.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:15 PM   #2744
Rookie

OVR: 1

If I was in the middle of a season before the second patch came out, do I need to create a new one for postl patch two sets or will it not matter?ll

Last edited by Steelers23; 10-08-2016 at 06:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »