Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 347 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2016, 08:42 PM   #2769
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I think it will play ok. Depends what your intentions are in gameplay
Looking for balance between the player separation at 60, and the game of inches/ amazing foot planting at 90. I'm thinking 75 would accomplish a mixture of the two, but wanted your opinion before doing so. I like to limit deep plays as they are rare, but still do happen in the NFL. In that case 60 is the way to go, but football is a game of inches, which is why I like 90. But at 90, I'm wondering if the big play will eliminated altogether. That was my line of thinking of trying 70 or 75.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:44 PM   #2770
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I went ahead and just changed the Sauce Set to what I use in my games so that way people who are curious don't have to ask me
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:45 PM   #2771
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Looking for balance between the player separation at 60, and the game of inches/ amazing foot planting at 90. I'm thinking 75 would accomplish a mixture of the two, but wanted your opinion before doing so. I like to limit deep plays as they are rare, but still do happen in the NFL. In that case 60 is the way to go, but football is a game of inches, which is why I like 90. But at 90, I'm wondering if the big play will eliminated altogether. That was my line of thinking of trying 70 or 75.
I would go with 80
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:46 PM   #2772
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm the only one still using 100 threshold lol. I wanna try 90 or maybe 80 tho
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:52 PM   #2773
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I'm the only one still using 100 threshold lol. I wanna try 90 or maybe 80 tho
If you like 100 you'll like 90. It feels just about the same, difference is there's a little more separation. Footwork still feels the same
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:00 PM   #2774
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I would go with 80
Thanks, I will do that. I theorize that 80 will still give me some separation, which will yield a limited amount of big plays. Also, I'll get that game of inches feel. Is that your line of thinking with 80?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:01 PM   #2775
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I went ahead and just changed the Sauce Set to what I use in my games so that way people who are curious don't have to ask me
Are u updating penalty sliders to what u use personally as well?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
mathey270 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:05 PM   #2776
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Are u updating penalty sliders to what u use personally as well?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
That will be posted in the area under the sauce set where I post what settings I use for that set. It's already been changed.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 10-08-2016 at 09:09 PM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Top -