Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 348 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 09:06 PM   #2777
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thanks, I will do that. I theorize that 80 will still give me some separation, which will yield a limited amount of big plays. Also, I'll get that game of inches feel. Is that your line of thinking with 80?
Yeah. I personally go with 90.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:09 PM   #2778
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

About to start fresh new Franchise. Leading teams interested in me as their HC/ GM: Philly, Minnesota, Indy, Oakland, SF and Cleveland. I like the idea of Philly or Minnesota bc neither team has ever won a Super Bowl. Indy is intriguing bc I am a fan of Luck, and I can rebuild around him. SF and Cleveland would be complete rebuilds. I could also do LA, except I hate the owner and can't stand Jeff Fisher, tho he'd be fired upon my hire. Raiders are my real-life team, so no explanation needed there.

Can anyone offer me some insight or direction? Thanks my Madden brothers!
Old 10-08-2016, 09:11 PM   #2779
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah. I personally go with 90.
Oh you're going with 90, as opposed to 60?
Old 10-08-2016, 09:16 PM   #2780
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
About to start fresh new Franchise. Leading teams interested in me as their HC/ GM: Philly, Minnesota, Indy, Oakland, SF and Cleveland. I like the idea of Philly or Minnesota bc neither team has ever won a Super Bowl. Indy is intriguing bc I am a fan of Luck, and I can rebuild around him. SF and Cleveland would be complete rebuilds. I could also do LA, except I hate the owner and can't stand Jeff Fisher, tho he'd be fired upon my hire. Raiders are my real-life team, so no explanation needed there.

Can anyone offer me some insight or direction? Thanks my Madden brothers!
I'd take Raiders to LA or Las Vegas.

Or

I'd do a franchise with Minnesota in the quest of first championship

Or

I'd rebuild Cleveland or Jacksonville (I'd move Jacksonville to Orlando)
Old 10-08-2016, 09:17 PM   #2781
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Oh you're going with 90, as opposed to 60?
Yeah. Go look at my sauce set. I changed the set to the settings and sliders I use in my franchise
Old 10-08-2016, 09:32 PM   #2782
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Played the first game in my browns franchise. I got trounced 47-26 but it didn't feel cheap.

I threw a pick 6 and had a fumble returned on me as well. Add to that a Ryan Mathews 75 yard run on their first play and it was 21-0 rather quickly lol.

I'm using Kessler and I did throw for 360 yards on 49 attempts but again I was trailing the entire game. I may do a side by side comparison of the blue and new sauce set and give it a whirl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 09:35 PM   #2783
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Played the first game in my browns franchise. I got trounced 47-26 but it didn't feel cheap.

I threw a pick 6 and had a fumble returned on me as well. Add to that a Ryan Mathews 75 yard run on their first play and it was 21-0 rather quickly lol.

I'm using Kessler and I did throw for 360 yards on 49 attempts but again I was trailing the entire game. I may do a side by side comparison of the blue and new sauce set and give it a whirl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haha was that the funnest losing experience you've ever had? If your scores and play count are too high, lower your quarter length.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:40 PM   #2784
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
playing buffalo on your red on all madden had to raise cou run blk to 45 and shady still cant run on me, i just changed it though so this is the 1st game at cpu run blk 45 should i give it another game and see or bump up to cpu run blk 50?? And the false start penalty is the only one needing adjusting bro, i cant make this up the buffalo LT just false started 7 times in a row. That cant be normal lol
IM using the red set and I am having both these issues as well. Have you done any adjustments that fixed it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »