Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 349 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 09:44 PM   #2785
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpOffMang
IM using the red set and I am having both these issues as well. Have you done any adjustments that fixed it?
I don't have any issues with penalties but that's an obvious fix of just lowering whatever penalty occurs too much as for cpu run blocking I wouldn't raise it past 50 on all madden but maybe it's changed drastically in this patch. I'll take a look at the cpu run blocking for the red set now.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:47 PM   #2786
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Pertaining to the red set is it just cpu running not be competitive or is there also an issue with user Running?
Old 10-08-2016, 09:56 PM   #2787
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Pertaining to the red set is it just cpu running not be competitive or is there also an issue with user Running?
I've played 3 games. I had a great running game the first one, and bad the next 2. so I'd say much too early to tell

on the other hand ive easily stopped the cpu running everygame and also the false starts are crazy. the jets had a drive where they false started 8 times, often multiple in a row
Old 10-08-2016, 09:57 PM   #2788
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Haha was that the funnest losing experience you've ever had? If your scores and play count are too high, lower your quarter length.

Lol it really was dude. Plays were fine, I controlled time of possession because they scored so damn fast. Total plays were 128

I decided to do a hybrid of the blue and sauce sets and I'm going to post it here for you and all your devoted followers.

Flazko blue sauce set

13 minutes
16 sec run off
75 speed parity

QBA 16/35
PB 10/10
WR 47/47

RB 18/75
FMB 60/60

React 12/12
INT 46/46
CVG 94/94

TKL 58/58

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 09:59 PM   #2789
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpOffMang
I've played 3 games. I had a great running game the first one, and bad the next 2. so I'd say much too early to tell

on the other hand ive easily stopped the cpu running everygame and also the false starts are crazy. the jets had a drive where they false started 8 times, often multiple in a row
I'm working on the running game for the red set and I was gonna say so far I think for the user it's been tough to run and for the cpu they're kinda soft so I'm gonna bump it up for cpu, I'm gonna test against a few different teams before I update . And I use false start at 54 I'll update that, I rarely see false starts, maybe two a game at most.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:00 PM   #2790
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Lol it really was dude. Plays were fine, I controlled time of possession because they scored so damn fast. Total plays were 128

I decided to do a hybrid of the blue and sauce sets and I'm going to post it here for you and all your devoted followers.

Flazko blue sauce set

13 minutes
16 sec run off
75 speed parity

QBA 16/35
PB 10/10
WR 47/47

RB 18/75
FMB 60/60

React 12/12
INT 46/46
CVG 94/94

TKL 58/58

Looks nice. Couldn't handle the cpu running like I have set? Lol
Old 10-08-2016, 10:05 PM   #2791
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Looks nice. Couldn't handle the cpu running like I have set? Lol

Not even slightly dude lol

Old 10-08-2016, 10:06 PM   #2792
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Yeah. Go look at my sauce set. I changed the set to the settings and sliders I use in my franchise
I'm either going with 75 or 80. I'm using your set as is, with one minor exception. Leaving user run blocking at 15. I LOVE THIS set!

Also, I like your idea before with JAX, to Orlando, though I'm leaning heavily toward Minnesota. I guess Zimmer must have gotten the boot after that playoff loss last year, lol. I'm starting to really like Wentz tho, so I'm not taking Philly off the table.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »