Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 350 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 10:06 PM   #2793
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Not even slightly dude lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Really? I don't think it's that tough. The cpu needs to be able to move the ball and keep a drive going, I personally would only complain if the cpu was scoring on every run play.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:08 PM   #2794
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm either going with 75 or 80. I'm using your set as is, with one minor exception. Leaving user run blocking at 15. I LOVE THIS set!

Also, I like your idea before with JAX, to Orlando, though I'm leaning heavily toward Minnesota. I guess Zimmer must have gotten the boot after that playoff loss last year, lol. I'm starting to really like Wentz tho, so I'm not taking Philly off the table.
Take Minnesota and get a ring, pack that new stadium with Jimmy Garapolo as your new QB so he doesn't warm the bench in New England or you could get Colin Kaeperknick outta San Francisco.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:09 PM   #2795
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Oh I meant to ask, why do you have 50 fatigue main menu and 65 franchise. Does it make a huge difference if it's set at 65 on the main menu

Old 10-08-2016, 10:18 PM   #2796
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Flazko, based on testing with your specific slider set, I'm projecting on average 120-130 plays per game, with average scores in the range of 28-24, 31-27, 24-17. This is with 15 minute quarters and 17 seconds on the playclock. Obviously, some games may teach the 70's in combined scoring. I'm fine with this. To be honest, I'm more into a real number of plays. But as I mentioned earlier, it's harder to score with this set, which is fantastic! You can move the ball, but it does get more challenging in the red area and as you get closer to the goal. You've definitely accomplished what you were looking for with this personal set.

I also am going to increase injuries to 25. I'm very happy with this. Thanks again!!! Like I did earlier, I'll post detailed results from my official franchise as they come in.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:18 PM   #2797
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Oh I meant to ask, why do you have 50 fatigue main menu and 65 franchise. Does it make a huge difference if it's set at 65 on the main menu

You have to have it set that way in order for it to function properly.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:23 PM   #2798
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, based on testing with your specific slider set, I'm projecting on average 120-130 plays per game, with average scores in the range of 28-24, 31-27, 24-17. This is with 15 minute quarters and 17 seconds on the playclock. Obviously, some games may teach the 70's in combined scoring. I'm fine with this. To be honest, I'm more into a real number of plays. But as I mentioned earlier, it's harder to score with this set, which is fantastic! You can move the ball, but it does get more challenging in the red area and as you get closer to the goal. You've definitely accomplished what you were looking for with this personal set.

I also am going to increase injuries to 25. I'm very happy with this. Thanks again!!! Like I did earlier, I'll post detailed results from my official franchise as they come in.
Which set are you referring to?
Old 10-08-2016, 10:33 PM   #2799
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMix07
Which set are you referring to?
It's the last one on the main page. It's basically the Blue Set (which is awesome in itself), but it has some tweaks to it. I use 15 for user run block and 75-80 for parity. It's very realistic, not designed to be easy or hard. Instead it's realistic football gameplay, while extremely competitive. I've been an All-Madden guy for years, but All-pro with this set is wayyyy better. Enjoy and make sure you give it a few games before evaluating. At that point, you can adjust to your liking. As is, you have to understand and accept that you may get burned by the CPU. You will win games, but you will lose games also. Both Flazko and I don't lose our sh!t if we give up yards on defense or lose games. It's part of the game. I'd rather lose and get better by making adjustments with plays, schemes or personnel. Most importantly, set it to a way that makes you enjoy the game. Some people like to dominate consistently, and there's nothing wrong wit that. It's what makes sense and works for you.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:34 PM   #2800
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm working on the running game for the red set and I was gonna say so far I think for the user it's been tough to run and for the cpu they're kinda soft so I'm gonna bump it up for cpu, I'm gonna test against a few different teams before I update . And I use false start at 54 I'll update that, I rarely see false starts, maybe two a game at most.
It must be with just the red set then because the false starts are crazy with the red set rn

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »