Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 353 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2016, 11:40 AM   #2817
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
OK thank you! I have one another question. I have CPU run block at 67 like you. What's the highest you'd go. I ask so I kinda have a baseline to go off of
What set are you using? None of the sets have CPU run blocking at 67.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:20 PM   #2818
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
What set are you using? None of the sets have CPU run blocking at 67.
I saw it on flazkos personal set he posted a few pages back.......and I started using it for mine
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:35 PM   #2819
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Ok, I played a game with the updated red set and killed the Bills. The Bills suck, so lets keep this is mind. They have jacoby brisket at QB, he was very inaccurate but hit sammy watkins on some deep bombs (had like 150 receiving yards). I still stopped their run very easily with thr +12 to run blocking, but again the bills suck. I also had a very good game running the ball and just a good game in general vs the crappy bills
JumpOffMang is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:39 PM   #2820
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpOffMang
Ok, I played a game with the updated red set and killed the Bills. The Bills suck, so lets keep this is mind. They have jacoby brisket at QB, he was very inaccurate but hit sammy watkins on some deep bombs (had like 150 receiving yards). I still stopped their run very easily with thr +12 to run blocking, but again the bills suck. I also had a very good game running the ball and just a good game in general vs the crappy bills
Try one more game and then after, make adjustments if needed, either lower your run blocking or higher cpu run blocking.

Just to verify on red set, you have difficulty set to All Madden in both main menu and franchise right?
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 10-09-2016 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Typos
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:43 PM   #2821
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I saw it on flazkos personal set he posted a few pages back.......and I started using it for mine
I strongly recommend using the Sauce set. It's an enhanced version of the Blue set, which is great in itself. CPU run blocking is at 90. You have to play disciplined on defense, and even at that expect to give up 100-120 yards on the ground.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:44 PM   #2822
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I strongly recommend using the Sauce set. It's an enhanced version of the Blue set, which is great in itself. CPU run blocking is at 90. You have to play disciplined on defense, and even at that expect to give up 100-120 yards on the ground.
I might lower it a little. Have you tried it at 90?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:54 PM   #2823
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'd take Raiders to LA or Las Vegas.

Or

I'd do a franchise with Minnesota in the quest of first championship

Or

I'd rebuild Cleveland or Jacksonville (I'd move Jacksonville to Orlando)
Now I'm leaning toward your idea of taking the Raiders to LA. Do you usually play in owner mode? If so, do you create your own character or do you use Jerry Jones? Also, in owner mode, would I get to hire my own coach, or do I automatically inherit Jack Del Rio? I have exclusively played in the Head Coach/ GM role in the past. I like that concept because it keeps a tally of your record as a head coach, and I'm thinking owner mode doesn't do that. Thanks man.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:55 PM   #2824
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Now I'm leaning toward your idea of taking the Raiders to LA. Do you usually play in owner mode? If so, do you create your own character or do you use Jerry Jones? Also, in owner mode, would I get to hire my own coach, or do I automatically inherit Jack Del Rio? I have exclusively played in the Head Coach/ GM role in the past. I like that concept because it keeps a tally of your record as a head coach, and I'm thinking owner mode doesn't do that. Thanks man.
I play as Jerry Jones and you stick with your coach until contract is done or I'm sure u can fire him.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.

Top -