Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 353 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-09-2016, 11:40 AM   #2817
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
OK thank you! I have one another question. I have CPU run block at 67 like you. What's the highest you'd go. I ask so I kinda have a baseline to go off of
What set are you using? None of the sets have CPU run blocking at 67.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:20 PM   #2818
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
What set are you using? None of the sets have CPU run blocking at 67.
I saw it on flazkos personal set he posted a few pages back.......and I started using it for mine
Old 10-09-2016, 12:35 PM   #2819
Rookie

Ok, I played a game with the updated red set and killed the Bills. The Bills suck, so lets keep this is mind. They have jacoby brisket at QB, he was very inaccurate but hit sammy watkins on some deep bombs (had like 150 receiving yards). I still stopped their run very easily with thr +12 to run blocking, but again the bills suck. I also had a very good game running the ball and just a good game in general vs the crappy bills
Old 10-09-2016, 12:39 PM   #2820
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpOffMang
Ok, I played a game with the updated red set and killed the Bills. The Bills suck, so lets keep this is mind. They have jacoby brisket at QB, he was very inaccurate but hit sammy watkins on some deep bombs (had like 150 receiving yards). I still stopped their run very easily with thr +12 to run blocking, but again the bills suck. I also had a very good game running the ball and just a good game in general vs the crappy bills
Try one more game and then after, make adjustments if needed, either lower your run blocking or higher cpu run blocking.

Just to verify on red set, you have difficulty set to All Madden in both main menu and franchise right?

Last edited by Flazko; 10-09-2016 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 10-09-2016, 12:43 PM   #2821
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I saw it on flazkos personal set he posted a few pages back.......and I started using it for mine
I strongly recommend using the Sauce set. It's an enhanced version of the Blue set, which is great in itself. CPU run blocking is at 90. You have to play disciplined on defense, and even at that expect to give up 100-120 yards on the ground.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:44 PM   #2822
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I strongly recommend using the Sauce set. It's an enhanced version of the Blue set, which is great in itself. CPU run blocking is at 90. You have to play disciplined on defense, and even at that expect to give up 100-120 yards on the ground.
I might lower it a little. Have you tried it at 90?
Old 10-09-2016, 12:54 PM   #2823
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'd take Raiders to LA or Las Vegas.

Or

I'd do a franchise with Minnesota in the quest of first championship

Or

I'd rebuild Cleveland or Jacksonville (I'd move Jacksonville to Orlando)
Now I'm leaning toward your idea of taking the Raiders to LA. Do you usually play in owner mode? If so, do you create your own character or do you use Jerry Jones? Also, in owner mode, would I get to hire my own coach, or do I automatically inherit Jack Del Rio? I have exclusively played in the Head Coach/ GM role in the past. I like that concept because it keeps a tally of your record as a head coach, and I'm thinking owner mode doesn't do that. Thanks man.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:55 PM   #2824
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Now I'm leaning toward your idea of taking the Raiders to LA. Do you usually play in owner mode? If so, do you create your own character or do you use Jerry Jones? Also, in owner mode, would I get to hire my own coach, or do I automatically inherit Jack Del Rio? I have exclusively played in the Head Coach/ GM role in the past. I like that concept because it keeps a tally of your record as a head coach, and I'm thinking owner mode doesn't do that. Thanks man.
I play as Jerry Jones and you stick with your coach until contract is done or I'm sure u can fire him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »