Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2016, 12:58 PM   #2825
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I might lower it a little. Have you tried it at 90?
Yes, I only test a quarter or half at a time. I might try 80 or 85, but truthfully it's pretty good at 90. Really makes you think about your defensive calls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 01:02 PM   #2826
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
I play as Jerry Jones and you stick with your coach until contract is done or I'm sure u can fire him.
Do you get the all of the functionality as you would in Head Coach character mode? I've never used owner mode, so I just want to get an idea of what I'm looking at. I really don't want to restart anymore lol.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:06 PM   #2827
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yes, I only test a quarter or half at a time. I might try 80 or 85, but truthfully it's pretty good at 90. Really makes you think about your defensive calls.
I was thinking 80 also. I'll check it out in a bit. Might just leave it at 90. I like a challenge by the cpu running game. It helps keep a drive going for the cpu
Old 10-09-2016, 01:07 PM   #2828
Pro

Quote:
I strongly recommend using the Sauce set. It's an enhanced version of the Blue set, which is great in itself. CPU run blocking is at 90. You have to play disciplined on defense, and even at that expect to give up 100-120 yards on the ground.
Man the blue set is where it's at for me!
Old 10-09-2016, 01:11 PM   #2829
Rookie

Quote:
Try one more game and then after, make adjustments if needed, either lower your run blocking or higher cpu run blocking.

Just to verify on red set, you have difficulty set to All Madden in both main menu and franchise right?
Yes all-madden main menu and CFM. I think user running is fine. I had a good game but not like 200 yards on 15 carries or anything. THe cpu run block might need to be raised, ill see in a few game. What it the max you would set it at?
Old 10-09-2016, 01:15 PM   #2830
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpOffMang
Yes all-madden main menu and CFM. I think user running is fine. I had a good game but not like 200 yards on 15 carries or anything. THe cpu run block might need to be raised, ill see in a few game. What it the max you would set it at?
On all madden, 60 is max but I've never had to set it higher than 45 so Idk if the patch did something.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:20 PM   #2831
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
I was thinking 80 also. I'll check it out in a bit. Might just leave it at 90. I like a challenge by the cpu running game. It helps keep a drive going for the cpu
I agree completely. If the CPU cannot rush the ball, it puts them at an extreme disadvantage. I think I'm going to stick with 90 as well. I don't mind getting gashed or losing. I'd rather work harder on my schemes and play calling. I may re-evaluate after 4-6 games into my franchise, but that's it. I'm done testing. I really want to enjoy my franchise going forward. The set that I'm using now (basically, your personal set) is the most enjoyable experience that I've had in Madden. With regards to CPU run blocking, I wouldn't go any lower than 80 if
I do decide to change it at all down the road. For now, I'm set at 90.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 01:21 PM   #2832
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I agree completely. If the CPU cannot rush the ball, it puts them at an extreme disadvantage. I think I'm going to stick with 90 as well. I don't mind getting gashed or losing. I'd rather work harder on my schemes and play calling. I may re-evaluate after 4-6 games into my franchise, but that's it. I'm done testing. I really want to enjoy my franchise going forward. The set that I'm using now (basically, your personal set) is the most enjoyable experience that I've had in Madden. With regards to CPU run blocking, I wouldn't go any lower than 80 if
I do decide to change it at all down the road. For now, I'm set at 90.
Agreed. I wouldn't go lower than 80. How are you doing for user running game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »