Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 356 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-09-2016, 03:00 PM   #2841
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Oh yeah. I saw some plays where I could shut them down in backfield and the next play they'd get a 4-5 yard gain. It was nice to see the variety of different outcomes. Didn't feel cheap at all but made me a little concerned and worried to watch the run so I'd set my LBs in close and send one on a blitz to their strong side and it ended up being a pass play in which there was a guy wide open because of me sending a guy to blitz. So I was tricked haha
That's great though; that's the idea of what we're looking for. I just wanted to make sure you still felt the threat of the rush by the CPU at 80. I tested 80 briefly, and like what I saw as well. As long as it poses a threat at 80, that sounds like the best way to go.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:02 PM   #2842
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
I also saw bell run right up the gut between guard and center and took it 42 yards but I caught him at the 17 yard line lol I've never seen that big of a run up the gut. It was always on a toss play.
That's awesome. Great feedback.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:05 PM   #2843
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

7 drops.

4 QB sacks. 73 overall End vs Tyron Smith, 95 ovr LT. Twice came free.

Interception by a LB on a crossing route. 78 spd vs 88 spd. Was with the WR the whole time. Thats a mismatch right? Whatever.

Dak Prescott was perfect. Never threw into coverage, not once. Not even a tipped ball chance for a interception.

The one turnover by the CPU was Dak breaking several tackles, then my my DE forcing a fumble and picking it up. Then having to break three tackles to get into the endzone.

Redicilous game. Not to mention the DB's and Safeties of the CPU all over every route, play and back against me. Yet my guys cant keep up with a 75 spd TE on a crossing route though they were there the entire game.

My Corners? Not once on there man, never a deflection or pass stop, always playing catchup.

This is with the sauce sliders. No changes.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:06 PM   #2844
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Ok, based on your testing and mine, I'm going to start with run blocking at 15/80. I'm still on the fence with my speed parity. I'm looking at a low of 75 and a high of 90. You're still liking 90, right? I think I'm going to start off with 80.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:07 PM   #2845
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
7 drops.

Interception by a LB on a crossing route. 78 spd vs 88 spd. Was with the WR the whole time. Thats a mismatch right? Whatever.

Dak Prescott was perfect. Never threw into coverage, not once. Not even a tipped ball chance for a interception.

The one turnover by the CPU was Dak breaking several tackles, then my my DE forcing a fumble and picking it up. Then having to break three tackles to get into the endzone.

Redicilous game. Not to mention the DB's and Safeties of the CPU all over every route, play and back against me. Yet my guys cant keep up with a 75 spd TE on a crossing route though they were there the entire game.

My Corners? Not once on there man, never a deflection or pass stop, always playing catchup.

Wow. I played an entire game and had only 1 drop. I'm surprised that you had 7.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:20 PM   #2846
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
7 drops.

What did you use for speed parity? You may want to try 60 - that'll give you more separation. In fact, I am thinking about 60 as well despite being deadset on using 75 or 80.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:38 PM   #2847
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Oh yeah. I saw some plays where I could shut them down in backfield and the next play they'd get a 4-5 yard gain. It was nice to see the variety of different outcomes. Didn't feel cheap at all but made me a little concerned and worried to watch the run so I'd set my LBs in close and send one on a blitz to their strong side and it ended up being a pass play in which there was a guy wide open because of me sending a guy to blitz. So I was tricked haha
I liked the 15/80 run blocking with 60 speed parity. I'm thinking though if I raise the parity to 75 or 80 that I may want to go with 20/80. Am I overthinking this? Lol. This set is so close to perfect (well as perfect as you can get), I just want to iron this last piece out
Old 10-09-2016, 03:41 PM   #2848
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Wow. I played an entire game and had only 1 drop. I'm surprised that you had 7.
Yeah Idk why he's seeing total opposite of what I see lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »