Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 357 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-09-2016, 03:42 PM   #2849
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
7 drops.

4 QB sacks. 73 overall End vs Tyron Smith, 95 ovr LT. Twice came free.

Interception by a LB on a crossing route. 78 spd vs 88 spd. Was with the WR the whole time. Thats a mismatch right? Whatever.

Dak Prescott was perfect. Never threw into coverage, not once. Not even a tipped ball chance for a interception.

The one turnover by the CPU was Dak breaking several tackles, then my my DE forcing a fumble and picking it up. Then having to break three tackles to get into the endzone.

Redicilous game. Not to mention the DB's and Safeties of the CPU all over every route, play and back against me. Yet my guys cant keep up with a 75 spd TE on a crossing route though they were there the entire game.

My Corners? Not once on there man, never a deflection or pass stop, always playing catchup.

This is with the sauce sliders. No changes.
I haven't seen any of this whatsoever so Idk what to tell you lol
Old 10-09-2016, 03:51 PM   #2850
All Star

Flazko's Arena

That's why the sauce set is my personal set, I most likely have a different skill level and playstyle than you guys. Don't use it if you don't like it lol I don't see any of those issues, rarely see drops, I only get a couple sacks, the opposing qb is usually 60%-70% passing on me, my corners are never "playing catch up" they get some knockdowns. I play close games. Once in a while I get a two touchdown win and I've lost a few times, never once did if feel unfair or cheap
Old 10-09-2016, 04:34 PM   #2851
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I liked the 15/80 run blocking with 60 speed parity. I'm thinking though if I raise the parity to 75 or 80 that I may want to go with 20/80. Am I overthinking this? Lol. This set is so close to perfect (well as perfect as you can get), I just want to iron this last piece out
Have u tried playing will roughing passer and block in back at 51?
Old 10-09-2016, 04:40 PM   #2852
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Do you think Speed Parity had a major impact on our rushing sliders? We're only talking about 5 points for both the user and CPU (15/80 vs 20/85), so I'm wondering how significant speed parity will play into that if I move it to 75 or 80. I previously had it set to 60, and I know you're playing you're games at 90. What do you think?
Old 10-09-2016, 04:43 PM   #2853
Rookie

you still have the sliders "secret sauce" before the last patch ?
Old 10-09-2016, 04:48 PM   #2854
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Have u tried playing will roughing passer and block in back at 51?
Yes I do block in the back at 51. It gets called a lot at 51, but I find that it helps balance yardage and scoring with 15 minute quarters. It winds up giving you realistic stats, while also limiting scoring. Penalties are part of the NFL, and this is a good one to have called more frequently in Madden to help even things out. I'm not sure if that makes sense. I like the extra wrinkle that it adds in to the equation. I have considered moving it to 50, and I may at some point, but for now I'll leave it at 51. Just to reiterate, you do see a ton of these called at 51.

As for roughing the passer, I have it at 50, though after reading through your personal set and reviewing the other figures in the game, I'm considering an increase to 51.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:50 PM   #2855
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yes I do block in the back at 51. It gets called a lot at 51, but I find that it helps balance yardage and scoring with 15 minute quarters. It winds up giving you realistic stats, while also limiting scoring. Penalties are part of the NFL, and this is a good one to have called more frequently in Madden to help even things out. I'm not sure if that makes sense. I like the extra wrinkle that it adds in to the equation. I have considered moving it to 50, and I may at some point, but for now I'll leave it at 51. Just to reiterate, you do see a ton of these called at 51.

As for roughing the passer, I have it at 50, though after reading through your personal set and reviewing the other figures in the game, I'm considering an increase to 51.
Block in the back I might put back to 50 but I like roughing the passer at 51 because qbs are treated like babies, u can't even touch them and u kinda see that with it at 51. Try it and give me your honest opinion
Old 10-09-2016, 05:02 PM   #2856
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I haven't seen any of this whatsoever so Idk what to tell you lol
No idea why but all my sliders were reset to who knows what.

So my bad, that one bad game was because my settings were wrong. So yeah.

Sorry, and playing a game now, with absolutely positively the right sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »