Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 365 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-10-2016, 04:57 PM   #2913
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm looking to kick off my franchise tonight with a combination of the blue set and the sauce.

Anyone have team suggestions?

I am really stuck between the Bears, 49ers, Saints, and Browns. I'm a Vikings fan so I never do my favorite team lol. Anyone can help me decide be great haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2016, 05:04 PM   #2914
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I'm looking to kick off my franchise tonight with a combination of the blue set and the sauce.

I am really stuck between the Bears, 49ers, Saints, and Browns. I'm a Vikings fan so I never do my favorite team lol. Anyone can help me decide be great haha

If I don't use my own team I like rebuilding. Like Browns, jaguars, dolphins, Lions . But the bills or saints seem fun. If you're a true Minnesota fan you WILL NOT pick Bears lol
Old 10-10-2016, 05:07 PM   #2915
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If I were to start a franchise today not using my Cowboys I would consider Jaguars, Falcons, Saints,Chargers or chiefs. I'd probably lean towards chiefs or saints
Old 10-10-2016, 05:21 PM   #2916
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
If I don't use my own team I like rebuilding. Like Browns, jaguars, dolphins, Lions . But the bills or saints seem fun. If you're a true Minnesota fan you WILL NOT pick Bears lol

Haha I probably won't pick the bears. I'm thinking of saints or browns lol. It's hard to pick. Saints don't got much besides brees and brandin cook. Browns... well they need everything

Old 10-10-2016, 05:30 PM   #2917
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Haha I probably won't pick the bears. I'm thinking of saints or browns lol. It's hard to pick. Saints don't got much besides brees and brandin cook. Browns... well they need everything

That's the fun in picking an other team, you get to fix everything and get rid of / add players. It's hard for me to get rid of any players when I use Dallas lol
Old 10-10-2016, 05:34 PM   #2918
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
That's the fun in picking an other team, you get to fix everything and get rid of / add players. It's hard for me to get rid of any players when I use Dallas lol

Haha that's how I feel with my Vikings. I just want to keep everyone. Hard to get rid of anyone. I always love rebuilding teams from the ground up. Frustrating at times but it is great

Old 10-10-2016, 05:37 PM   #2919
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
I agree. It's fun to play with your team, but difficult to put your own touch on it, without disturbing the team. I find when I play franchise mode with the Raiders, I'm apt to keep players that I shouldn't because I'm playing as a fanboy, rather than a GM. Much easier to pick a random team because there's no personal attachment. For me, I'm looking at Eagles, Colts or Vikings. The problem in this case is that often I'll get half a season in and star thinking that I should be playing with the Raiders. Catch-22. I guess it doesn't matter as long as we're actually getting games in at this point. We've all put enough time in with settings and sliders. Especially Flazko.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #2920
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

You get something working mvp? secret sauce?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »