Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #2921
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I'm looking to kick off my franchise tonight with a combination of the blue set and the sauce.

Anyone have team suggestions?

I am really stuck between the Bears, 49ers, Saints, and Browns. I'm a Vikings fan so I never do my favorite team lol. Anyone can help me decide be great haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Use the Sauce set, and adjust back to the blue set as needed. I wouldn't do a complete hybrid. The Sauce set is basically the blue set, with more of a challenge. It incorporates all of the realistic elements that the Blue Set provides.

I'm using the sauce, Slow game speed, 75 player parity/ threshold. I have run blocking set to 15/85. CPU pass accuracy I left at 40, and pass coverage 99/99. 15 minute quarters/ 17 second play clock. Everything feels great. Very smooth gameplay. It's the best and most realistic Madden experience that I've ever had. I'm really enjoying it. Time to kickoff my franchise!

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 10-10-2016 at 05:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #2922
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Im looking to tighten cpu pass coverage but im not wanting unrealistic cpu secondary play.. Against man to man sets the cpu ALWAYS is jumping my corner route.. Im trying your blue set coverage and reaction on all madden and i really enjoy it except for the cpu db always jumping that route, which slider effects the db jumping routes like super glue is it the coverage slider or reaction slider?
Old 10-10-2016, 05:59 PM   #2923
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Use the Sauce set, and adjust back to the blue set as needed. I wouldn't do a complete hybrid. The Sauce set is basically the blue set, with more of a challenge. It incorporates all of the realistic elements that the Blue Set provides.

I'm using the sauce, Slow game speed, 75 player parity/ threshold. I have run blocking set to 15/85. CPU pass accuracy I left at 40, and pass coverage 99/99. 15 minute quarters/ 17 second play clock. Everything feels great. Very smooth gameplay. It's the best and most realistic Madden experience that I've ever had. I'm really enjoying it. Time to kickoff my franchise!

It isn't much hybrid set. Mainly what I did was just adjust CPU coverage to 100 like the secret sauce, changed user QBA to 15. But I'll give the secret sauce a full test right now.

Curious, why 75 threshold?

Old 10-10-2016, 06:08 PM   #2924
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Im looking to tighten cpu pass coverage but im not wanting unrealistic cpu secondary play.. Against man to man sets the cpu ALWAYS is jumping my corner route.. Im trying your blue set coverage and reaction on all madden and i really enjoy it except for the cpu db always jumping that route, which slider effects the db jumping routes like super glue is it the coverage slider or reaction slider?
The reaction slider. The lower reaction means they'll play their own lane and not jump into other lanes if that's what you're asking.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:10 PM   #2925
All Star

Flazko's Arena

FYI, I'm enjoying the roughing the passer at 51. Gotta be careful when rushing at the qbs. Refs treat them like babies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 06:16 PM   #2926
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

In man coverage which slider effects the user wr getting seperation on routes such as the corner and out routes? On red set reaction 5 coverage 82 is very good but i tried your blue set on all madden reaction 12 coverage 90.. I guess my exact question is from all your work what have you noticed the pass coverage and pass reaction sliders effecting?
Old 10-10-2016, 06:45 PM   #2927
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
It isn't much hybrid set. Mainly what I did was just adjust CPU coverage to 100 like the secret sauce, changed user QBA to 15. But I'll give the secret sauce a full test right now.

Curious, why 75 threshold?

I like that it incorporates a bit more of player speed into the equation, but not so much that it skews everything. I find both 60 and 90 to be fun and realistic, but after some testing I found a soft spot right in the middle. I will say that you really can't go wrong anywhere from 60-90.

I'm done though. No more testing! It's franchise time!
Old 10-10-2016, 06:47 PM   #2928
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I like that it incorporates a bit more of player speed into the equation, but not so much that it skews everything. I find both 60 and 90 to be fun and realistic, but after some testing I found a soft spot right in the middle. I will say that you really can't go wrong anywhere from 60-90.

I'm done though. No more testing! It's franchise time!

My next game I'll give it a shot then for the heck of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »