Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 366 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #2921
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I'm looking to kick off my franchise tonight with a combination of the blue set and the sauce.

Anyone have team suggestions?

I am really stuck between the Bears, 49ers, Saints, and Browns. I'm a Vikings fan so I never do my favorite team lol. Anyone can help me decide be great haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Use the Sauce set, and adjust back to the blue set as needed. I wouldn't do a complete hybrid. The Sauce set is basically the blue set, with more of a challenge. It incorporates all of the realistic elements that the Blue Set provides.

I'm using the sauce, Slow game speed, 75 player parity/ threshold. I have run blocking set to 15/85. CPU pass accuracy I left at 40, and pass coverage 99/99. 15 minute quarters/ 17 second play clock. Everything feels great. Very smooth gameplay. It's the best and most realistic Madden experience that I've ever had. I'm really enjoying it. Time to kickoff my franchise!

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 10-10-2016 at 05:46 PM.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #2922
Rookie
 
Ryan2010's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Im looking to tighten cpu pass coverage but im not wanting unrealistic cpu secondary play.. Against man to man sets the cpu ALWAYS is jumping my corner route.. Im trying your blue set coverage and reaction on all madden and i really enjoy it except for the cpu db always jumping that route, which slider effects the db jumping routes like super glue is it the coverage slider or reaction slider?
Ryan2010 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 05:59 PM   #2923
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Use the Sauce set, and adjust back to the blue set as needed. I wouldn't do a complete hybrid. The Sauce set is basically the blue set, with more of a challenge. It incorporates all of the realistic elements that the Blue Set provides.

I'm using the sauce, Slow game speed, 75 player parity/ threshold. I have run blocking set to 15/85. CPU pass accuracy I left at 40, and pass coverage 99/99. 15 minute quarters/ 17 second play clock. Everything feels great. Very smooth gameplay. It's the best and most realistic Madden experience that I've ever had. I'm really enjoying it. Time to kickoff my franchise!


It isn't much hybrid set. Mainly what I did was just adjust CPU coverage to 100 like the secret sauce, changed user QBA to 15. But I'll give the secret sauce a full test right now.

Curious, why 75 threshold?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:08 PM   #2924
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Im looking to tighten cpu pass coverage but im not wanting unrealistic cpu secondary play.. Against man to man sets the cpu ALWAYS is jumping my corner route.. Im trying your blue set coverage and reaction on all madden and i really enjoy it except for the cpu db always jumping that route, which slider effects the db jumping routes like super glue is it the coverage slider or reaction slider?
The reaction slider. The lower reaction means they'll play their own lane and not jump into other lanes if that's what you're asking.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:10 PM   #2925
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

FYI, I'm enjoying the roughing the passer at 51. Gotta be careful when rushing at the qbs. Refs treat them like babies.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:16 PM   #2926
Rookie
 
Ryan2010's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

In man coverage which slider effects the user wr getting seperation on routes such as the corner and out routes? On red set reaction 5 coverage 82 is very good but i tried your blue set on all madden reaction 12 coverage 90.. I guess my exact question is from all your work what have you noticed the pass coverage and pass reaction sliders effecting?
Ryan2010 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:45 PM   #2927
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
It isn't much hybrid set. Mainly what I did was just adjust CPU coverage to 100 like the secret sauce, changed user QBA to 15. But I'll give the secret sauce a full test right now.

Curious, why 75 threshold?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like that it incorporates a bit more of player speed into the equation, but not so much that it skews everything. I find both 60 and 90 to be fun and realistic, but after some testing I found a soft spot right in the middle. I will say that you really can't go wrong anywhere from 60-90.

I'm done though. No more testing! It's franchise time!
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:47 PM   #2928
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I like that it incorporates a bit more of player speed into the equation, but not so much that it skews everything. I find both 60 and 90 to be fun and realistic, but after some testing I found a soft spot right in the middle. I will say that you really can't go wrong anywhere from 60-90.



I'm done though. No more testing! It's franchise time!


My next game I'll give it a shot then for the heck of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 PM.

Top -