Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 369 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-10-2016, 08:01 PM   #2945
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I was stuck between the browns and saints... well I picked the browns lol. I am in for a project and a lot of face palming. gonna kick off week 1 tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RG3 is fun to play with.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:07 PM   #2946
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

Wat happened to 10 q 20 accel? also how does one make changes to there franchise sliders really have to re import from MM?
Old 10-10-2016, 08:07 PM   #2947
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
RG3 is fun to play with.

What interested me the most. Also Terrelle Pryor and duke johnson. I ran with the saints before patch and I liked it but I want more of a challenge lol
Oh and Coleman. He a beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2016, 08:07 PM   #2948
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
The only set I change often is my sauce set because that's my personal set, I don't even have to share that set but everyone is curious what I use. I'm not gonna pay attention to douches lol

Anyways.. What did u end up doing for your franchise?
For the record, would you please continue to update us as you update your own personal Sauce set? I find it very helpful. For instance, I was just about to reduce the INTs slider to sub-40 earlier today, and sure enough, I read your post about the batted balls. So thanks, I appreciate that. My own personal set is almost a mirror image of your sauce set, with a few slight variances. So anytime you share your personal updates, I find it extremely helpful.

Now if I could just settle on a frickin team...
Old 10-10-2016, 08:11 PM   #2949
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
For the record, would you please continue to update us as you update your own personal Sauce set? I find it very helpful. For instance, I was just about to reduce the INTs slider to sub-40 earlier today, and sure enough, I read your post about the batted balls. So thanks, I appreciate that. My own personal set is almost a mirror image of your sauce set, with a few slight variances. So anytime you share your personal updates, I find it extremely helpful.

Now if I could just settle on a frickin team...
Just because some little kid complains doesn't mean it's gonna effect me and make me change the way I do things . Of course I will continue to update if needed. The 3 core sets won't be updated anytime soon unless there's a patch or tuner, but my sauce set will be updated anytime I decide to use something else but I already started my franchise and I don't like to change anything while playing my franchise so my sauce set is pretty much set now also. But I will continue to also help people make adjustments if I feel the question is good enough for me to answer because it's obvious that my hard work by constant testing, creating 4 different sets and replying to just about every comment isn't appreciated by some.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:19 PM   #2950
All Star

Flazko's Arena

A lot of you guys misconstrue that just because I update something that means you HAVE to change what you're using. I change things because I found something that works better, it doesn't mean you need to change what you're using, especially if you're getting the results you're looking for. Why change anything if you found the right recipe? Anyways, continue to ask for my help if you need, I'm still willing to take my time to do so, name how many others on operation sports help as much as I do or work as hard as me. No one's complaints bother me enough to stop what I'm doing and change how I do things. I'm a grown man, I can ignore little punk kids lol now back to slider conversations!
Old 10-10-2016, 08:28 PM   #2951
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I can use some help myself on picking a team my franchise. I'm a Raider fan, and I really want to play with them for obvious reasons. But, I'd love to work on my own project with no personal attachment. Here are the teams I'm looking at in no particular order. Eagles, Colts, 49ers, LA Rams, Vikings all of which would be under the head coach/ GM character. I like the idea of compiling an overall record and build success with my character. If I go with my Raiders, I was considering Owner mode character, and then play in Oakland in 2016, and then move them to LA for 2017. The down side is that then I don't get to build an overall record as a head coach bc it's owner mode, and then I'm back to having personal attachment to the Raiders' players. Advice please, anyone? I appreciate it.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:38 PM   #2952
Rookie

Quote:
A lot of you guys misconstrue that just because I update something that means you HAVE to change what you're using. I change things because I found something that works better, it doesn't mean you need to change what you're using, especially if you're getting the results you're looking for. Why change anything if you found the right recipe? Anyways, continue to ask for my help if you need, I'm still willing to take my time to do so, name how many others on operation sports help as much as I do or work as hard as me. No one's complaints bother me enough to stop what I'm doing and change how I do things. I'm a grown man, I can ignore little punk kids lol now back to slider conversations!
C'est bien de faire des leçons mais moi par exemple j'ai posé à peu près 10 questions et aucunes réponses (je peux vous donner le détail). Je n'ai pourtant jamais étais critique, mal poli ou autre donc je vais mettre ça sur le compte de mon anglais qui est très mauvais et que vous comprenez peut-être mal mes questions (ironique bien sur). Bref un grand bravo à vous pour votre travail mais pas pour votre gestion de posts surtout quand on veux en faire une référence. Si quelqu'un veux traduire pas de problèmes je ne parle pas assez bien anglais pour le faire

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »