Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 372 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-10-2016, 09:03 PM   #2969
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I thought about moving raiders or Chargers to LA to. Its just that Raiders don't need much of a rebuild anymore. They're good this year. I'm down to either moving bills to Toronto, jaguars to Orlando, or Chargers / Raiders to Las Vegas / LA
Regarding Raiders' rebuild: FINALLY!!! It's been a long time coming. But yah, for Madden, it's pretty much a plug and play roster, which I'm fine with. But there's no rebuild needed, just minor tweaking and my own personal touch. If I decide to land in Oakland as my Madden destination.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:08 PM   #2970
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Flazko I have been using the purple set and it is very good to me. I find it personally more realistic than the blue set
Old 10-10-2016, 09:22 PM   #2971
Pro

I am about to face off against your Dallas Cowboys in a wild card matchup! What would the absolute highest you would put CPU run block for the blue set. When I play against an offensive line full of mastodons like the one in Dallas, I want it to feel like my front seven could be in for a long, long day!
Old 10-10-2016, 11:37 PM   #2972
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

I really hope that the next patch tunes the amount of QB fumbles. Incredibly annoying, and it ruins the game. Flazko I miss a ton of extra points by the way with FG accuracy at 30 which is good
Old 10-10-2016, 11:54 PM   #2973
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I am about to face off against your Dallas Cowboys in a wild card matchup! What would the absolute highest you would put CPU run block for the blue set. When I play against an offensive line full of mastodons like the one in Dallas, I want it to feel like my front seven could be in for a long, long day!
75-80 is the highest but playing against my boys offensive line probably go with 70-75
Old 10-10-2016, 11:54 PM   #2974
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I really hope that the next patch tunes the amount of QB fumbles. Incredibly annoying, and it ruins the game. Flazko I miss a ton of extra points by the way with FG accuracy at 30 which is good
Same here. That's my only pet peeve if I have one. They gotta fix that and hahaha how are u missing extra points?

Last edited by Flazko; 10-11-2016 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:57 PM   #2975
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I got a second franchise going, the Orlando Jaguars. RG3 is my qb with Mike Glennon as a development future qb.. Hopefully (it'll probably be soon cuz RG3 is made of glass). Also got Demarcus Ware and Tre Mason in free agency. Moved jaguars to a Westcoast offense and 3-4 attacking defense.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:48 AM   #2976
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Week 1: Browns vs eagles.

34-20 loss. Browns played behind the whole game besides the opening kickoff was a return for TD. After that... the browns offense went nowhere. Pass protection was nonexistent, running game was gone and the defense was getting killed by Wentz going for 20/28 352 yards 2 TD. Their top wideout was 5 catches 194 yards 1 TD. My defense couldn't do anything as Ryan Mathews ran for 29 carries 123 yards. Only bright side was we mange to stop them enough the score didn't get too out of hand. We scored one offensive TD as Kessler threw a beauty over the middle to Gordon for 75 Yarder. We managed barely 220 yards of total offensive.

RG3 and Cody Kessler dueled it out in preseason for the job and Kessler came out on top barely but he deserved to start and see what he can do.

Man I signed up for a serious rebuilding project. I remember doing the jaguars and they were bad, but they had some talent places. Browns got nothing besides maybe a QB that can be developed into something lol. Can't wait to see what I can turn this team into. Thanks for the awesome sliders flaz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »