Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 373 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-11-2016, 03:02 AM   #2977
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

MVP are using the sauce. Also are you importing the sliders from the main menu
Old 10-11-2016, 03:13 AM   #2978
Rookie

Also Flazko, do you have the play now penalties set in the main menu, then adjust for cfm after importing.

Giving the Sauce a try, but I have to use normal speed. I'll try 60 speed 1st.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:51 AM   #2979
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
MVP are using the sauce. Also are you importing the sliders from the main menu

Yes I am using his secret sauce set and I am importing them from main menu. Just have to adjust his penalties in CFM and fatigue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 03:52 AM   #2980
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
Also Flazko, do you have the play now penalties set in the main menu, then adjust for cfm after importing.

Giving the Sauce a try, but I have to use normal speed. I'll try 60 speed 1st.

That's what I do. I set the play now penalties as he has them. Import them, adjust to CFM value.

Old 10-11-2016, 04:44 AM   #2981
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
That's what I do. I set the play now penalties as he has them. Import them, adjust to CFM value.

Thanks much appreciated, I thought this was the case but wanted to make 100% sure. Recently I have just adjusted within cfm and had default penalites but will go this route. Hopefully ill get some good games because iam over restarting, just got to settle with a set and get on with it. Cheers
Old 10-11-2016, 07:47 AM   #2982
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Love the secret sauce, but had to set Roughing the Passer to 50. At 51, because my defense gets to the QB almost every play I had 32 Roughing The Passer calls in ONE game.

Was crazy.

On a side note, nothing to do with sliders. This is just the game and how it works. But your Corners dont matter.

I have a team with two 87 overall guys, fast, quick, agile, great man and press coverage skills. Gave up 300 to 400 yards passing a game.

Have a team with two 66 overall corners, physicals are good, man and press and all that in the low 70s. Gave up 300 to 400 yards passing a game.

I played 10 games with each team. Same pass rush, averaged 4 sacks a game, lotsa pressure. Just the corners did nothing.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:49 AM   #2983
Rookie

I dunno if it's just me I was using the sauce set and the qbs always seemed to be noticeably better on fast than on normal or slow now I don't mean like ridiculous robots but they were more consistent on drives and seemed to spread the ball around a bit more on slow they throw the ball away so much it's weird in comparison
Old 10-11-2016, 10:13 AM   #2984
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Week 1: Browns vs eagles.

34-20 loss. Browns played behind the whole game besides the opening kickoff was a return for TD. After that... the browns offense went nowhere. Pass protection was nonexistent, running game was gone and the defense was getting killed by Wentz going for 20/28 352 yards 2 TD. Their top wideout was 5 catches 194 yards 1 TD. My defense couldn't do anything as Ryan Mathews ran for 29 carries 123 yards. Only bright side was we mange to stop them enough the score didn't get too out of hand. We scored one offensive TD as Kessler threw a beauty over the middle to Gordon for 75 Yarder. We managed barely 220 yards of total offensive.

RG3 and Cody Kessler dueled it out in preseason for the job and Kessler came out on top barely but he deserved to start and see what he can do.

Man I signed up for a serious rebuilding project. I remember doing the jaguars and they were bad, but they had some talent places. Browns got nothing besides maybe a QB that can be developed into something lol. Can't wait to see what I can turn this team into. Thanks for the awesome sliders flaz!

MVP and I have been working on settings that we could finally get our CFM's going, FINALLY, the secret sauce is just that, and on All Pro. Was thinking I would have to move to All Madden cheese, not now. Major Props Flaz!
Started up my Falcons CFM last night with secret sauce, unfortunately the Bucs beat me like in real life with a last second FG, 34-31, man my Defense is bad. That will be my focus hopefully in off season. I had some poor game time management decisions to clean up, as well as I was playing like Matt Ryan and forcing the ball to much, throwing 2 picks, when you see Julio as a target, you think every ball will be catched, haha. Look forward to playing now, Raiders will be up next in week 2. I broadcast all my games on twitch, will put Flaz's tag on broadcast title as my settings. Twitch handle below.

Thanks again!

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »