Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 374 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2016, 11:19 AM   #2985
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2003
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm not sure how you did it, but your blue sliders are the best sliders I have ever used in any sports video game ever. Realistic, yes! Blowouts, yes! Close games, yes! Low scores, yes! High scores, yes! Thank you bro!
bigpat7676 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:39 AM   #2986
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpat7676
I'm not sure how you did it, but your blue sliders are the best sliders I have ever used in any sports video game ever. Realistic, yes! Blowouts, yes! Close games, yes! Low scores, yes! High scores, yes! Thank you bro!
You're welcome bro
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:02 PM   #2987
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko, love the updates to the sauce set, love the variety of the games, but i have had last 2 games the false start bug while the CPU is on offense, i have to waste a time out just to get it to start have u seen this at all or know how to fix it
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:21 PM   #2988
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Flazko, love the updates to the sauce set, love the variety of the games, but i have had last 2 games the false start bug while the CPU is on offense, i have to waste a time out just to get it to start have u seen this at all or know how to fix it
What's that?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:22 PM   #2989
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What's that?
Where the Oline false starts like 10 to 15 times in a row.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:24 PM   #2990
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Where the Oline false starts like 10 to 15 times in a row.
I haven't seen it. If it continues I would put false start to 52 but I only see maybe 2 a game.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:28 PM   #2991
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

My jaguars franchise is kinda boring. I'm doing my main franchise with Dallas and I'm doing a second one for fun with Browns. It should be challenging and a "real" rebuilding team. Jaguars already had good players and it just got a little boring already so I'm gonna do a Browns one instead lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:31 PM   #2992
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
My jaguars franchise is kinda boring. I'm doing my main franchise with Dallas and I'm doing a second one for fun with Browns. It should be challenging and a "real" rebuilding team. Jaguars already had good players and it just got a little boring already so I'm gonna do a Browns one instead lol
Yeah Ive been thinking about making a Career QB for the Browns. They have some good recievers.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.

Top -