Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 375 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-11-2016, 01:36 PM   #2993
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon8 Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

what is the best set to use for a eagles franchise? ive used MANY sliders and this will be my first time using one of these. so which color set is the most realistic one? if you could pick one. im fine with anything just want it to feel real man. thanks!
Old 10-11-2016, 01:43 PM   #2994
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah Ive been thinking about making a Career QB for the Browns. They have some good recievers.
Hell yeah. Dude Pryor is a beast, who woulda known he was a good WR lol and I love using RG3 for some reason. I need to rebuild the offensive line and defensive line first then I'll worry about skill players, I don't really like their RBs. Their corners are OK. Safeties are soft. LBs could be better but I like to start building with good lines on both sides of the ball, they control the game in my opinion. Offensive line can make any RB good and helps make a mediocre qb better. Defensive line controls the rhythm of defense, if they can pressure opposing qbs it helps a mediocre secondary play well and if they can also stop the run it makes linebacker jobs easier.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:44 PM   #2995
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon15
what is the best set to use for a eagles franchise? ive used MANY sliders and this will be my first time using one of these. so which color set is the most realistic one? if you could pick one. im fine with anything just want it to feel real man. thanks!
Blue set or sauce set. I do state my blue set is most realistic if u take the time to read everything on main page lol
Old 10-11-2016, 01:46 PM   #2996
Rookie

sorry about that lol. rushed it a little. thanks for responding so quickly though!
Old 10-11-2016, 01:47 PM   #2997
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Hell yeah. Dude Pryor is a beast, who woulda known he was a good WR lol and I love using RG3 for some reason. I need to rebuild the offensive line and defensive line first then I'll worry about skill players, I don't really like their RBs. Their corners are OK. Safeties are soft. LBs could be better but I like to start building with good lines on both sides of the ball, they control the game in my opinion. Offensive line can make any RB good and helps make a mediocre qb better. Defensive line controls the rhythm of defense, if they can pressure opposing qbs it helps a mediocre secondary play well and if they can also stop the run it makes linebacker jobs easier.
I dont know why but whenever I use Isaiah Crowell he goes major beast mode for me. That Oline is total trash. Bitonio is young and decent, but didnt progress well the few times I used him. That center, though young doesnt have much progression either. The RT and RG are total absolute trash. Joe Thomas amazingly doesnt go down in attributes as quick as you might think.

There NT in the 3-4 is a beast with Quick Development. Other then that I cant name one other player on defense that Im like, ok lets build around this guy. Even there rookie class is kinda trash. I guess E. Ogbah, one of my favorites this year to put at DE.

Theres just so much age and cap penalties on that browns team.

EDIT: Yeah RG3, I want him to be a beast like he was years ago. But in real life, I think hes done. This latest injury puts him in the brittle category.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:55 PM   #2998
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Yes I am using his secret sauce set and I am importing them from main menu. Just have to adjust his penalties in CFM and fatigue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MVP--Using the sauce set are you adhering to slow play vs. normal and with speed parity 90?
Old 10-11-2016, 02:03 PM   #2999
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
MVP--Using the sauce set are you adhering to slow play vs. normal and with speed parity 90?

I am using 90 threshold with slow speed. Slow speed things seem to be a lot tighter with coverage and makes it tougher. Normal things seemed a bit more open and just wasn't liking it much. user preference haha

Old 10-11-2016, 02:07 PM   #3000
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Streaming my week 2 game
Ravens at browns

Twitch: MvPeterson2828

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »