Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 10-11-2016, 03:11 PM   #3001
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Okay so using these sliders must have +20 attributes per person on the Seahawks. I've played them 6 times over the career and beaten them twice (both in the regular season. They have knocked me out of the playoffs EVERY YEAR.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:44 PM   #3002
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Since no one uses the green set ( because majority of people here looking for a slider set are not beginners at madden) im gonna exchange it for an alternate personal set I use. After I do so there will be no more changes or updates unless a patch comes out, like I've said before. So i will be getting rid of green set and implementing My "Sim Style Set". The logic behind this set is for people who don't like drastic changes to sliders fresh out the box and want a fine balance between cpu and user. I've provided enough sets that you all can choose one that fits your playstyle and preferences. Hope you enjoy. I'll be switching out the set now at 1pm Mountain time
Old 10-11-2016, 04:10 PM   #3003
Rookie

TnT1tan's Arena

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've been using the sauce set, following it exactly. When it was on All-Madden I loved it, great gameplay, low scoring games, felt hard to move the ball which I loved, you had to earn it. On the new set it seems like the CPU and I can both move the ball effortlessly. I've only played two games, so maybe it's the small sample size, but in both games the CPU and I both put up 40 plus pts. In the second game I was playing the Texans and they had a 69 ovr qb throwing the ball at will.

I don't mean to insult your sliders in any way, this is the first set I've had this issue with, and I've been using your sliders since launch, so it makes me think I'm doing something wrong. Or maybe I should try out the blue or red set. I guess my question is, is anyone else seeing the same thing on the sauce set?
Old 10-11-2016, 04:18 PM   #3004
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT1tan
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've been using the sauce set, following it exactly. When it was on All-Madden I loved it, great gameplay, low scoring games, felt hard to move the ball which I loved, you had to earn it. On the new set it seems like the CPU and I can both move the ball effortlessly. I've only played two games, so maybe it's the small sample size, but in both games the CPU and I both put up 40 plus pts. In the second game I was playing the Texans and they had a 69 ovr qb throwing the ball at will.

I don't mean to insult your sliders in any way, this is the first set I've had this issue with, and I've been using your sliders since launch, so it makes me think I'm doing something wrong. Or maybe I should try out the blue or red set. I guess my question is, is anyone else seeing the same thing on the sauce set?
Are you using 90 speed parity and slow game speed? Idk what it could be, I personally don't see any of that. I would try adjusting sliders to make whatever is too easy for you tougher or consider trying an other set, maybe red set.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:22 PM   #3005
MVP

OVR: 11

What's your opinion on the All Madden set compared to the Secret Sauce set? I never seem to lose with All Pro and I want that extra challenge without the Madden BS that seems to pop up on All Madden
Old 10-11-2016, 04:24 PM   #3006
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Lost another 30-20. It was close all the way to the 4th then the browns defense just started giving up plays and ended up losing another. Kessler has been benched for RG3 as he just isn't ready yet and needs to be developed a bit. He threw 3 picks. One mine, another awesome defense play and bad overthrow. RG3 takes over this week and hope we can get a win lol.

Flaz, if I wanted to open up the CPU passing game a little bit, how would I go about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 04:25 PM   #3007
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The best advice I could give anyone is pick a set you see more positives than negatives to your liking and build off that. Adjust it to where you get the results you're looking for. It's the best way to get the results you want. One thing I've learned making sets is no set will never make madden perfect, at the end of the day it's a video game so don't use that mentality. We can try getting it close to perfect but everyone once in a while you're gonna have some warping or BS plays, you just gotta ignore it and continue playing. You just gotta choose a set and work off of it, it's the only way you will be satisfied. No slider set ever fits everyone the same, if that was the case then when we bought bad it would have been perfect out the box and wouldn't have to be messing with sliders in the first place lol

Last edited by Flazko; 10-11-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:26 PM   #3008
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Lost another 30-20. It was close all the way to the 4th then the browns defense just started giving up plays and ended up losing another. Kessler has been benched for RG3 as he just isn't ready yet and needs to be developed a bit. He threw 3 picks. One mine, another awesome defense play and bad overthrow. RG3 takes over this week and hope we can get a win lol.

Flaz, if I wanted to open up the CPU passing game a little bit, how would I go about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Higher cpu pass blocking and slightly higher cpu qb accuracy.

Edit : higher cpu pass block by a good amount and cpu qb accuracy by a few points

Last edited by Flazko; 10-11-2016 at 04:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »