Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 377 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-11-2016, 03:28 PM   #3009
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The best advice I could give anyone is pick a set you see more positives than negatives to your liking and build off that. Adjust it to where you get the results you're looking for. It's the best way to get the results you want. One thing I've learned making sets is no set will never make madden perfect, at the end of the day it's a video game so don't use that mentality. We can try getting it close to perfect but everyone once in a while you're gonna have some warping or BS plays, you just gotta ignore it and continue playing. You just gotta choose a set and work off of it, it's the only way you will be satisfied. No slider set ever fits everyone the same, if that was the case then when we bought bad it would have been perfect out the box and wouldn't have to be messing with sliders in the first place lol
I'm going to use the All Madden set then. Thanks for the response. Going to start a fantasy draft franchise with someone and I think I will just sim the draft and work with what I'm given for some added difficulty.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:28 PM   #3010
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
What's your opinion on the All Madden set compared to the Secret Sauce set? I never seem to lose with All Pro and I want that extra challenge without the Madden BS that seems to pop up on All Madden
All madden is all madden lol it's made to make players do things they normally wouldn't in real life. I think with the rest set I've limited it as best I could and made it to where the user has a chance of winning here and there lol
Old 10-11-2016, 03:29 PM   #3011
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
I'm going to use the All Madden set then. Thanks for the response. Going to start a fantasy draft franchise with someone and I think I will just sim the draft and work with what I'm given for some added difficulty.
Yeah, try the red set if you like all madden and adjust it to where it's best fits your skills level. Everyone has their own skill levels and opinion on what's "Realistic"
Old 10-11-2016, 03:31 PM   #3012
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you don't like all madden and still want to use all pro try making user sliders on the lower side and the cpu sliders on the higher side. The only thing is I set things a certain way because sliders trigger animations when matched with an opposing slider. That's my logic for the blue set. I like legit movement and less warping or sliding or shifting.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:34 PM   #3013
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Higher cpu pass blocking and slightly higher cpu qb accuracy.

Edit : higher cpu pass block by a good amount and cpu qb accuracy by a few points

Where you think I should put it? 30 to start off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 03:39 PM   #3014
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Where you think I should put it? 30 to start off?

Cpu pass blocking between 30-35 to start

And keep cpu qb accuracy between 40-45.

On my pink set I have cpu accuracy at 45 and pass blocking at 40 and see the opposing qb open up the pass and occasionally still throw errant passes but you also have to consider I have pass reaction and coverage higher also
Old 10-11-2016, 04:43 PM   #3015
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Ok so I just witnessed the false start bug lol I'm gonna stop it to 52. I saw 4 in a row, 7 total on the first drive of the games for the cpu Lmao ridiculous.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:52 PM   #3016
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Cpu pass blocking between 30-35 to start

And keep cpu qb accuracy between 40-45.

On my pink set I have cpu accuracy at 45 and pass blocking at 40 and see the opposing qb open up the pass and occasionally still throw errant passes but you also have to consider I have pass reaction and coverage higher also

I'm actually gonna leave the slider alone for now. I assumed too quickly. I am averaging 288.3 yards allowed of passing yards. In real life the browns defense was allowing 288 and 290.1. I'll play a few more games and see where I'm at

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »