Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-26-2016, 07:04 PM   #297
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So I just ran into an issue that I hope gets addressed with a patch , it is obviously a bug but when in a two-minute drill with no timeouts I threw a long pass down the field and was trying to hurry and no huddle but the CPU player was laying on the floor on my side of the ball I could not snap the ball as he just laid there until the play clock run down to zero giving me a penalty. That was 24 seconds wasted and the clock was down to only 4 seconds so it ruined my chance of getting a field goal before the half ended.

What a **** strategy by the AI lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-26-2016, 08:14 PM   #298
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
What a **** strategy by the AI lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sucked. I've never seen that. I won 26-20
Old 08-26-2016, 08:27 PM   #299
Rookie

I'm using these sliders and one thing I've noticed that's REALLY been pissing me off is that the CPU in about 4/5 games is running the ball waaaaaay more than they are passing. Idk if it has anything to do with the sliders but it's really killing the fun for me right now. I'm talking like the CPU is consistently running the ball like 40 times per game, while the QB has like 20 total passing attempts. This is happening in every game I've played since the last edit.

The only time this didn't happen was when I had a 2-3 score 4th quarter lead. Even in close games when the CPU has been down by 7 in the 4th, they are constantly running the ball. I honestly don't think the score is related that much at all anyway. In most of these games, the CPU is starting the game out with like 8 run plays per every 1-2 pass plays. One game, CJ Anderson had 38 carries for the Broncos. They were beating me by quite a bit that game, but he was NEVER getting subbed out. I think their backup had like 4 carries as opposed to Anderson's 38. Speaking of that, my RBs are never getting subbed out unless I do it manually. I'm also still running into the disappearing D-Line/OLB problem in the 3rd/4th quarter after the edit.

Anyway, just a few problems I've been running into that I wanted to point out. Also, before the recent edit everything seemed to be going pretty smoothly. I honestly think the run blocking slider raising may have something to do with all these run plays being called. I ran into the run playcalling problem in a game last night after I turned the CPU run blocking slider up a bit, but I didn't have any problems after I turned it back down to what you had it set at (before the recent edit).

Any ideas what the deal might be?

Last edited by BigChillin; 08-26-2016 at 08:31 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:36 PM   #300
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChillin
I'm using these sliders and one thing I've noticed that's REALLY been pissing me off is that the CPU in about 4/5 games is running the ball waaaaaay more than they are passing. Idk if it has anything to do with the sliders but it's really killing the fun for me right now. I'm talking like the CPU is consistently running the ball like 40 times per game, while the QB has like 20 total passing attempts. This is happening in every game I've played since the last edit.

The only time this didn't happen was when I had a 2-3 score 4th quarter lead. Even in close games when the CPU has been down by 7 in the 4th, they are constantly running the ball. I honestly don't think the score is related that much at all anyway. In most of these games, the CPU is starting the game out with like 8 run plays per every 1-2 pass plays. One game, CJ Anderson had 38 carries for the Broncos. They were beating me by quite a bit that game, but he was NEVER getting subbed out. I think their backup had like 4 carries as opposed to Anderson's 38. Speaking of that, my RBs are never getting subbed out unless I do it manually. I'm also still running into the disappearing D-Line/OLB problem in the 3rd/4th quarter after the edit.

Anyway, just a few problems I've been running into that I wanted to point out. Also, before the recent edit everything seemed to be going pretty smoothly. I honestly think the run blocking slider raising may have something to do with all these run plays being called. I ran into the run playcalling problem in a game last night after I turned the CPU run blocking slider up a bit, but I didn't have any problems after I turned it back down to what you had it set at (before the recent edit).

Any ideas what the deal might be?
Being 100% honest the opposite is happening for me, the cpu is passing way more than running, the qbs are throwing between 37-42 passes and they're running the ball 17-25 times a game. They're averaging good yardage rushing and about 170-220 yards passing.

They did implement smarter AI play calling so if you have a weak rushing defense they're gonna try running it more
Old 08-26-2016, 09:40 PM   #301
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Idk if you knew that or not but this year they added smarter AI play, they cover better at zones and fill in gaps to stop the run and the CPU also play calls better depending on what's working for them. In cfm that's why for training it'll show you what you should work on depending on a weak spot for the team you're preparing to play. The AI is supposed to key in on what your team is weak at. They also made it to where offensive linemen ratings would matter more, if you have an overall bad or good line they will actually perform a certain way

My team is a little week at pass coverage so the cpu passes more than rushes against me.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:14 PM   #302
Rookie

Quote:
Idk if you knew that or not but this year they added smarter AI play, they cover better at zones and fill in gaps to stop the run and the CPU also play calls better depending on what's working for them. In cfm that's why for training it'll show you what you should work on depending on a weak spot for the team you're preparing to play. The AI is supposed to key in on what your team is weak at. They also made it to where offensive linemen ratings would matter more, if you have an overall bad or good line they will actually perform a certain way

My team is a little week at pass coverage so the cpu passes more than rushes against me.
Sometimes I think people think they are better than they are and need to understand it's truly football now no more video game tricks

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 10:17 PM   #303
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeaks24
Sometimes I think people think they are better than they are and need to understand it's truly football now no more video game tricks

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Madden is improving each year. This year they really added a lot of nice things.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:57 PM   #304
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Madden is improving each year. This year they really added a lot of nice things.
I agree. Its very realistic and alot of fun this year.

Was going to try your sliders again and do some streaming, BUT, my power is all gone lol

So when it comes back Ill stream some testing with this set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »