Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 380 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-11-2016, 07:24 PM   #3033
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewild1
The biggest issue im having on my cfm is big passes and fumbles. I play with the Dolphins who obviously have the worst secondary in the nfl but that cant be the reason im having 50, 60 ,70 yard passes for td's thrown on me multiple times a game. Im having corners play man to man and being beat off the line by 15-20 yards. Im half way through the season and I have only picked off 1 pass. Also when im on offense and getting hit on the throw, its called a fumble everytime. My qb is literally fumbling the ball 3 times a game. Im seriously starting to dislike this game.

Play more zone to stop the deep bombs so much. Spotlight receivers, don't play so much press and I'm sure you'll see improvements. If you do play man to man, give your corners space so they don't get beat like that. With the browns I don't see that many deep bombs on my secondary. The fumbles, take the sack. You are probably trying to get rid the ball right when they hit you and you fumble. I use to have that issue too and it's annoying. I raised my interception slider to 38 for user and CPU. Wasn't seeing much picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 07:29 PM   #3034
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Play more zone to stop the deep bombs so much. Spotlight receivers, don't play so much press and I'm sure you'll see improvements. If you do play man to man, give your corners space so they don't get beat like that. With the browns I don't see that many deep bombs on my secondary. The fumbles, take the sack. You are probably trying to get rid the ball right when they hit you and you fumble. I use to have that issue too and it's annoying. I raised my interception slider to 38 for user and CPU. Wasn't seeing much picks.

Lol that's exactly how I play defense. Good stuff.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:38 PM   #3035
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

Do you think your secret sauce would work on All-Madden ?

On All-Pro, I won win the Cowboys 52-13 against the Giants and 44-13 against the Redskins where Elliott has run for 200+ yrds.

QB accuray is realistic with your secret sauce (Manning & Cousins had thrown 2 INT) but i'm afraid that on All-Madden, it will not work.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:51 PM   #3036
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

So far with these sliders I am 1-3 on the year with the browns.

Browns at Eagles 20-34 loss
Ravens at browns 30-20 loss
Browns at dolphins 24-31 win ( barely won this.)
Browns at Redskins 20-23 OT loss. ( Thought my momentum on defense would hold them and nope, complete opposite.)
Next up is the 4-0 patriots. I'm gonna get squashed probably lol.

Everything is pretty solid. Only things I changed user catching to 47 ( I kept seeing ridiculous amount of drops.) CPU run block to 70 and interceptions on both side to 38

Pretty happy with results. Everyone dead on realistic just my team sucks hopefully I don't go 1-15 lol

Old 10-11-2016, 07:53 PM   #3037
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Same here. That's my only pet peeve if I have one. They gotta fix that and hahaha how are u missing extra points?
I usually miss because my timing is off
Old 10-11-2016, 08:07 PM   #3038
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
So far with these sliders I am 1-3 on the year with the browns.

Browns at Eagles 20-34 loss
Ravens at browns 30-20 loss
Browns at dolphins 24-31 win ( barely won this.)
Browns at Redskins 20-23 OT loss. ( Thought my momentum on defense would hold them and nope, complete opposite.)
Next up is the 4-0 patriots. I'm gonna get squashed probably lol.

Everything is pretty solid. Only things I changed user catching to 47 ( I kept seeing ridiculous amount of drops.) CPU run block to 70 and interceptions on both side to 38

Pretty happy with results. Everyone dead on realistic just my team sucks hopefully I don't go 1-15 lol

Lol gronk is going to dismantle your defense
Old 10-11-2016, 08:38 PM   #3039
Rookie

Thanks I'll try that. Other problem is that Miami's linebacker set is so weak too that teams will pick up small chunks when im in zone because linebackers cant cover for sh*t. At least i can keep the run game shut down most of the time. But i suppose on the realism side i've only beat the browns so i have the realism down lol.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:45 PM   #3040
Rookie

Flazko what are u seeing stats wise with ur pink set and how do they compare with ur sauce set? Trying to narrow down my choices for my CFM

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »