Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 381 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2016, 08:52 PM   #3041
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Would you still say red set is the most challenging? I'm 13-0 with geno smith as the qb for the steelers. Everything to the letter slow speed 15/15. Hopefully I'll be able to finish up the playoffs tonight and maybe you can help me make some tweaks after a full season of stats.
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:54 PM   #3042
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Appreciate all the dedication you put into these sliders for us Flazko. I've been using a mix of blue set and sauce for realism. I love defensive games and I'm doing a cfm with browns and I'm 4-1, I have the base of the blue set with CPU run blk set to 75 and pass blk 30 what suggestions do you have for ultimate defensive games where every yard is earned on both side of the ball. I also use slow speed with 90 parity I still feel as though 100 was the best
Kylej003 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:02 PM   #3043
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm just using the sauce now as is and gonna see how it plays out, no tweaks
Kylej003 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:04 PM   #3044
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Flazko what are u seeing stats wise with ur pink set and how do they compare with ur sauce set? Trying to narrow down my choices for my CFM

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Cpu is able to maintain longer drives is the biggest thing I've noticed
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #3045
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Would you still say red set is the most challenging? I'm 13-0 with geno smith as the qb for the steelers. Everything to the letter slow speed 15/15. Hopefully I'll be able to finish up the playoffs tonight and maybe you can help me make some tweaks after a full season of stats.
I think all sets are pretty challenging in different ways. Just make adjustments to make it more challenging if you need.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:07 PM   #3046
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
Appreciate all the dedication you put into these sliders for us Flazko. I've been using a mix of blue set and sauce for realism. I love defensive games and I'm doing a cfm with browns and I'm 4-1, I have the base of the blue set with CPU run blk set to 75 and pass blk 30 what suggestions do you have for ultimate defensive games where every yard is earned on both side of the ball. I also use slow speed with 90 parity I still feel as though 100 was the best
Keep a lower slider setting for offensive sliders and a higher slider setting for defensive sliders.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:09 PM   #3047
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I personally think the pink set is pretty challenging right now. That's what I'm using in my franchise
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:12 PM   #3048
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Keep a lower slider setting for offensive sliders and a higher slider setting for defensive sliders.
Would 99 pass coverage for CPU be too high in your experiences what would you recommend for coverage and reacation time
Kylej003 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 AM.

Top -