Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 39 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-26-2016, 11:02 PM   #305
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I agree. Its very realistic and alot of fun this year.

Was going to try your sliders again and do some streaming, BUT, my power is all gone lol

So when it comes back Ill stream some testing with this set.
I'm very happy with what I've seen in my gameplay and the stats and scores from other cpu games in my franchise with my set
Old 08-26-2016, 11:39 PM   #306
Rookie

So far I've loved the sliders. Currently playing as the Ravens against the Rams at M&T Bank Stadium... in the snow. Passing is challenging. Running is varied but not overpowering on either side. The kickoffs are good, the punts work well. But me, nor the computer can't kick a field goal to save our damn souls. The score is 0-0 going into the 4th. Both teams around 80 yards rushing,90 yards passing. I'm loving it except the field goals.

I haven't tried it on normal weather yet. Im sure it's fine there. But the snow game is almost impossible.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:18 AM   #307
Rookie

OVR: 1

Seems as if my defense is dominant. I'm the Colts playing the Seahawks and they cant move the ball. Any suggestions? Also, my offense is having their way lol

Last edited by tbunz1324; 08-27-2016 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:34 AM   #308
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmsubzero
So far I've loved the sliders. Currently playing as the Ravens against the Rams at M&T Bank Stadium... in the snow. Passing is challenging. Running is varied but not overpowering on either side. The kickoffs are good, the punts work well. But me, nor the computer can't kick a field goal to save our damn souls. The score is 0-0 going into the 4th. Both teams around 80 yards rushing,90 yards passing. I'm loving it except the field goals.

I haven't tried it on normal weather yet. Im sure it's fine there. But the snow game is almost impossible.
Great stuf
Old 08-27-2016, 01:35 AM   #309
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Seems as if my defense is dominant. I'm the Colts playing the Seahawks and they cant move the ball. Any suggestions? Also, my offense is having their way lol
It's only one game. You can't base sliders off one game, if it continues then make adjustments to the sliders that suit your skills
Old 08-27-2016, 02:35 AM   #310
Rookie

Have played a couple games in my franchise as colts. I love them so far, at first they were easy but then you updated them, now i feel the weak colts oline and front seven get dominated but i also feel realism in luck as he completes many tough passes and ****ty qbs do not. I faced the broncos and Siemian was their starter and he felt trash
Old 08-27-2016, 02:52 AM   #311
Rookie

Had a great game me redskins against giants.....OBJ tourched me for 8 catches for 179 yards an a td.....cpu was averaging about 3 a carry until it broke a 4th quarter 50 yard td.....think it was about38 for 176 but like i said it had 2 big runs most of the time it was 2 or 3 yard gains.......game plays really well.... I LOST 27-17 never felt cheated in anyway, im just very rusty....

Last edited by ibroxroar67; 08-27-2016 at 07:28 AM.
Old 08-27-2016, 03:05 AM   #312
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Ok so first game with these sliders I won barely, 17 to 13.

I ran for 60 something yards at a 2.7ypc, and the CPU was a little worse.

Passing wise they were strong in the first half, and I buckled down and slowed them down in the second.

I did ok throughout the game, and in the waning seconds of the 4th qtr threw a TD in the endzone to my FB of all people, held on and won that game.

Just played my second game and boy was it different. It just ended 22 to 19, with me kicking a FG in the last minutes of OT. I picked off Alex Smith twice in the OT QTR and the second one I got some movement and got within very close range.

BUT the running games were complete opposite. I couldnt stop Doug Martin and he rushed for 30 att for 209 yds, 1 td, 1 fumble, 6.9 ypc.

He had one big 72 yard TD run where he broke 3 or 4 tackles and everyone was so winded no one could catch him.

My RB ran 24 for 122yds, 5ypc and 1 td no fumbles. Both backs had 3 broken tackles.

There was over 400 yards of offense on each side, but we did go through an entire OT QTR, literally kicked a FG with 1:30 left in OT.

Overall these sliders are tight, hardcore games. You HAVE to adjust to the CPU or they will run and pass all over you.

Running wise Im not sure whats going on, first game was a total defensive battle, this game was not so much.

I did throw three first half interceptions, which kept the game close. But overall it still felt good.

I like these sliders and will continue with them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »