Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 390 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #3113
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
That's great advice- I'll probably roll with my version of the sauce set. San Fran is a great idea, bc I can do a complete rebuild into my own team as you say. That said, it's hard to ignore that other team across the Bay lol... Hard not to play with your own team. But I'll strongly consider San Fran.
I was gonna say 49ers to and MvPeterson was on the money about trying both sets. They're both good sets.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:06 PM   #3114
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Flazko, how do you make it work playing with your Cowboys?
Old 10-12-2016, 09:06 PM   #3115
Rookie

Quote:
That's great advice- I'll probably roll with my version of the sauce set. San Fran is a great idea, bc I can do a complete rebuild into my own team as you say. That said, it's hard to ignore that other team across the Bay lol... Hard not to play with your own team. But I'll strongly consider San Fran.
I was really considering the colts as well. Build a team around Andrew luck and lead to some Super Bowls through out his career which he is deserving of haha. Total defense they need and o line with a running back
Old 10-12-2016, 09:07 PM   #3116
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I was gonna say 49ers to and MvPeterson was on the money about trying both sets. They're both good sets.
I do love the Sauce set. I'll start off with that one for my franchise, and then randomly try a game in my first season with the Pink set just to see how it feels.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:09 PM   #3117
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
I was really considering the colts as well. Build a team around Andrew luck and lead to some Super Bowls through out his career which he is deserving of haha. Total defense they need and o line with a running back
Yup, exactly what I was thinking with the Colts as well. Ahhhh I don't know what to do. Once I start, I want to commit and not look back.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:09 PM   #3118
Rookie

I don't know about you guys but I have a bad habit with rolling out to make plays happen and I have been playing with the pocket quarterbacks, and when you drop back to pass and stay in the actual pocket it puts a lot more on you to hurry the pass and you feel the pressure it plays more smooth and your forced to try to force passes and don't have full time to scan field. I was wondering if you guys have noticed this as well ?
Old 10-12-2016, 09:09 PM   #3119
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I do love the Sauce set. I'll start off with that one for my franchise, and then randomly try a game in my first season with the Pink set just to see how it feels.
Or just stick with the sauce set if you enjoy it. I'm sticking with the pink set, I'm tired of switching. Go try the pink set in a play now game for a quarter or two and you'll see the difference.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:11 PM   #3120
Rookie

Quote:
Yup, exactly what I was thinking with the Colts as well. Ahhhh I don't know what to do. Once I start, I want to commit and not look back.
I'm in the same boat I'm trying to find a team I'll enjoy and commit too. I always get 4-5 games deep and wanna re roll with another team or fantasy draft or new sliders that play better haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »