Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 397 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-13-2016, 02:26 PM   #3169
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Same here I was seeing to many plays as well with 15/15. I think I'm gonna re start my CFM one more time and roll with the purple set with 13min/17 sec. U seem excited about the release of this set so I have to try it lol. Do u for see any more tweaks such as human pass coverage or run blocking?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
No, from now on everyone needs to make their own tweaks / adjustments. I'm happy where everything is at for all sets.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:28 PM   #3170
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No, from now on everyone needs to make their own tweaks / adjustments. I'm happy where everything is at for all sets.
Thanks again so much for all ur hard work and answering obvious questions lol can't wait to see what this purple set is all about

Old 10-13-2016, 02:29 PM   #3171
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Thanks again so much for all ur hard work and answering obvious questions lol can't wait to see what this purple set is all about

You're welcome. Let me know how you like it. Give it a few games to really see the difference in teams you face. I'm having a blast.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:35 PM   #3172
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're welcome. Let me know how you like it. Give it a few games to really see the difference in teams you face. I'm having a blast.
Sure will...I'll be rolling with the Ravens so lots of variety on their schedule. Can't wait to spend a couple hours after work setting this last CFM up lol

Old 10-13-2016, 03:22 PM   #3173
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

I definitely can say 80 pass coverage for user is the sweet spot. So far after one half flacco thrown a deep bomb to mike Wallace for a TD and another to Steve smith. He tried to test it again with smith, but this time I got Haden on him and safety for extra coverage deep, picked him off. things are solid. Sticking with purple set for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 03:41 PM   #3174
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I definitely can say 80 pass coverage for user is the sweet spot. So far after one half flacco thrown a deep bomb to mike Wallace for a TD and another to Steve smith. He tried to test it again with smith, but this time I got Haden on him and safety for extra coverage deep, picked him off. things are solid. Sticking with purple set for sure

Yeah agreed.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:43 PM   #3175
Rookie

Hey Flazko

I love your sliders. I do however need some help.

I played three matches using "special sauce set" (love the name) and then one set using the one you posted a couple of pages back. The running games is non existing for the CPU and me. Avg. is less than 2 yards and i haven't seen a run longer than 10 yards. Half the runs losses yards. Almost one see gains on draws. The defenders just sheed their blocks instantly and level the RB. Please help.

I play as a lb or safety on defense and I player lock.

Thanks.

Old 10-13-2016, 04:03 PM   #3176
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Hey Flazko

I love your sliders. I do however need some help.

I played three matches using "special sauce set" (love the name) and then one set using the one you posted a couple of pages back. The running games is non existing for the CPU and me. Avg. is less than 2 yards and i haven't seen a run longer than 10 yards. Half the runs losses yards. Almost one see gains on draws. The defenders just sheed their blocks instantly and level the RB. Please help.

I play as a lb or safety on defense and I player lock.

Thanks.

For user use run block between 30-40 and for cpu use run block between 75-90.

Try run block for you at 40 and run block for cpu at 80 to start and go from there. Keep it between 30-40 for you and 75-90 for cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »