Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 40 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2016, 05:51 AM   #313
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Gonna restart my franchise with the sliders today or tomorrow!

Yesterday something really weird happened to me:

I was playing against the 49ers and they were calling the screen on hyde at least 6 times....(this year stopping the screen works really well if you are alert, they were sacked 3 times out of those 6 and ran the other 3 for lets say 3-7 Yards.)

Any of you guys had weird playcalls by the CPU so far?

Also 2 other side questions slightly of topic:

1. it feels like practice and game sliders vary? Practice feels so much easier (i mean if its a 7 on 7 drill ok there is no pass rush but i feel like the coverage should be better)

2. Did they remove player lock on the defensive side? It seems i can't lock it anymore by clicking the LS

What i love in this madden is the amount of different zone coverages, like the cover 3 Mable, cover 9 etc. really feels like the zone defenders are disciplined in their assignments..

Checking back in after my reinstall and first game!
Old 08-27-2016, 06:25 AM   #314
Rookie

tubaSimulator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've played vs Aaron Rodgers, Brock Osweiler, Eli Manning, Big Ben, and Tyrod Taylor and I did notice a difference, especially if I got good pressure on them. I personally always lead my WRs or use the fit pass and low pass when necessary. I would not lower cpu accuracy lower than 25 or user accuracy lower than 5. This slider actually not only dictates accuracy but more so the qbs field awareness, the lower it is the less risks he will take, he will only make the throws he knows he can make, when it's higher than 40 he will try just about any throw even if it's tightly or doubled covered.
Thanks for the quick reply! I was gonna test your sliders yesterday, had everything set up, and then the game froze... Typical. But while I was inputting your sliders I thought of another question for you regarding auto subs and formation subs.

Do you use formation subs at all or do you see enough subs with the auto subs settings you have now to where setting formation subs isn't necessary? Or, to put it another way, if you don't want to set formation subs, do your 2nd stringers still get enough playing time?
Old 08-27-2016, 06:47 AM   #315
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaSimulator
Thanks for the quick reply! I was gonna test your sliders yesterday, had everything set up, and then the game froze... Typical. But while I was inputting your sliders I thought of another question for you regarding auto subs and formation subs.

Do you use formation subs at all or do you see enough subs with the auto subs settings you have now to where setting formation subs isn't necessary? Or, to put it another way, if you don't want to set formation subs, do your 2nd stringers still get enough playing time?
Formation subs is for you to put in your players in formations which fit them really well (if you have a big back as a backup RB put him in in Goalline formation and some other 2 back sets).
I have been using formation subs to get the honey badger in the slot corner spot for nickel and dime formations and him staying on top as a FS in Base Defense. It's really less for subbing reasons and more for situational football i think!
Old 08-27-2016, 08:54 AM   #316
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaf93
Gonna restart my franchise with the sliders today or tomorrow!

Yesterday something really weird happened to me:

I was playing against the 49ers and they were calling the screen on hyde at least 6 times....(this year stopping the screen works really well if you are alert, they were sacked 3 times out of those 6 and ran the other 3 for lets say 3-7 Yards.)

Any of you guys had weird playcalls by the CPU so far?

Also 2 other side questions slightly of topic:

1. it feels like practice and game sliders vary? Practice feels so much easier (i mean if its a 7 on 7 drill ok there is no pass rush but i feel like the coverage should be better)

2. Did they remove player lock on the defensive side? It seems i can't lock it anymore by clicking the LS

What i love in this madden is the amount of different zone coverages, like the cover 3 Mable, cover 9 etc. really feels like the zone defenders are disciplined in their assignments..

Checking back in after my reinstall and first game!
Double click the LS for player lock

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-27-2016, 10:30 AM   #317
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaSimulator

I don't use formation subs. Usually my 2nd strings get good playing time just with auto subs set up
Old 08-27-2016, 10:31 AM   #318
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Glad to see you guys are having good games.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:23 AM   #319
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Is the updated sliders on the first page?
Old 08-27-2016, 11:27 AM   #320
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Is the updated sliders on the first page?
Yes it is . Lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »