Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 400 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-13-2016, 09:02 PM   #3193
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko, are you still seeing a collapsing pocket with your new hybrid set? Also, how are your stats and scores? Can both the user and CPU move the ball, but not necessarily score? I reviewed this set and this may just be your best creation yet. Sell me on it please! Lol. Not that you have to. Your work is impressive. I like the tackling at 55/55 bc you'll see an improvement in the running game and more gang tackling.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:02 PM   #3194
Rookie

I won't wait to thank you for the pink/blue hybrid (per your instructions you said thank you later) as I am a game and a quarter in with these sliders and I'm really enjoying them. The first game was a grinder and came down to the last drive and ball management. This game is relying on timing routes.

Well done.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:04 PM   #3195
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whammy5
I won't wait to thank you for the pink/blue hybrid (per your instructions you said thank you later) as I am a game and a quarter in with these sliders and I'm really enjoying them. The first game was a grinder and came down to the last drive and ball management. This game is relying on timing routes.

Well done.
Thanks for the feedback
Old 10-13-2016, 09:07 PM   #3196
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're welcome. What did you lower your pass block to? I lowered mine to 36
With the 36 pass block, are you seeing more of a collapsing pocket? Are you leaving the CPU pass block at 40? Also, I was going to do run blocking at either 20/80, or 15/75. Thoughts?
Old 10-13-2016, 09:08 PM   #3197
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
You're welcome. What did you lower your pass block to? I lowered mine to 36

I lowered mine to 35 I believe. I got sacked 3 times I think in my last game. What would you think of taking the pass blocking to 20? Kinda like the feeling of having 2-4 seconds to get it off. One thing the secret sauce set was great with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 09:11 PM   #3198
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
With the 36 pass block, are you seeing more of a collapsing pocket? Are you leaving the CPU pass block at 40? Also, I was going to do run blocking at either 20/80, or 15/75. Thoughts?
Yeah at 40 there's some collapsing but also times I get about 5 seconds on a perfect pocket. I do have the best O line in football and Raiders are second best line in my opinion so you might wanna try 36-37 for your pass block. As for running I would stick with user 20-30 and cpu 75-90. I see a good balance with it at 25/75 but everyone plays defense differently and offense.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:14 PM   #3199
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I lowered mine to 35 I believe. I got sacked 3 times I think in my last game. What would you think of taking the pass blocking to 20? Kinda like the feeling of having 2-4 seconds to get it off. One thing the secret sauce set was great with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whatever is comfortable with you I personally am gonna stick with it at 35.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:23 PM   #3200
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Yeah at 40 there's some collapsing but also times I get about 5 seconds on a perfect pocket. I do have the best O line in football and Raiders are second best line in my opinion so you might wanna try 36-37 for your pass block. As for running I would stick with user 20-30 and cpu 75-90. I see a good balance with it at 25/75 but everyone plays defense differently and offense.
Thanks my dude, I appreciate it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »