Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 407 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-14-2016, 01:33 AM   #3249
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
Is romo still gonna have his job ? Would you like to have him back hahaha
Yes. And I've always used the "if it ain't broke don't fix it mentality" but I also don't believe in players losing their jobs to injury only to poor performance. As much as romo has battled over the years, he don't deserve it. Yes Dak is playing good, making underneath throws, taking care of the ball but he knows it's still Romo's team. It's good to finally have a nice back up, we were horrible without romo. He's gonna come back in two weeks vs Philly but I personally think that we should wait til Dak does bad and then let romo play because it'll be less pressure on him. If they pull Dak now that he's playing well and Romo comes in, he's gonna have so much unnecessary pressure from fans and media to do well because Dak was doing well. Romo is top 10 in all qb stats, so I don't care what anyone says, romo is an elite qb, he just needs a ring to really prove it but look at Dan Marino, never got a ring but still made Hall of Fame. The play calling will be different, Dak takes plays from Linehan and goes through with it, romo calls his own plays and takes suggestions from Linehan but had the freedom to override the call, kind of like Peyton Manning. I'm just scared for him to come back Vs Eagles because they will be head hunting him, I would prefer he came the following week vs Cleveland. So to answer your question, I want romo to play, now that the defense is playing good he will get a better shot at making it all the way.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:34 AM   #3250
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
The thing is that I was going against Luke Kuekly and he has 99 Play Rec and 99 Pursuit. He was not reacting fast to the run and was taking the dumbest pursuit angles.
If giving the defense better pursuit angles is your main priority, you're going to want to drastically lower the speed parity slider. I personally think the game plays better with it in the 90-100 range (which is how it is in Flazko's sliders), but that should definitely help if that's what you want to see...
Old 10-14-2016, 01:37 AM   #3251
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
If giving the defense better pursuit angles is your main priority, you're going to want to drastically lower the speed parity slider. I personally think the game plays better with it in the 90-100 range (which is how it is in Flazko's sliders), but that should definitely help if that's what you want to see...
That makes sense, that could possibly be an other factor.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:38 AM   #3252
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
That makes sense, that could possibly be an other factor.
I did notice on at least one of your sets it gives the option of 60 or 90. So, maybe 60 would be a good place to start for him.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:41 AM   #3253
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
I did notice on at least one of your sets it gives the option of 60 or 90. So, maybe 60 would be a good place to start for him.
I have noticed speed parity effects footplanting drastically. Exactly why I have it higher but also because of the speed differences. I feel majority of skill players are around the same speed, only the fastest of fast should be able to gallop to all the way without being caught. That's why I settled for 90 and not 100 so there's a chance they can still get away and get a bit of separation
Old 10-14-2016, 01:41 AM   #3254
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So if the footplanting isn't as loose that could impact pursuit angles
Old 10-14-2016, 06:32 AM   #3255
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So if the footplanting isn't as loose that could impact pursuit angles
Flazko u still using roughing the passer penalty inside CFM at 51?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2016, 06:41 AM   #3256
Rookie

I apologize if this has already been answered. For last years set, I remember reading that all of these sliders needed to be set in the main menu and then uploaded into your CFM. Is that still the case for this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »