Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 41 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2016, 11:40 AM   #321
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Sorry for the stupid question. lol. I just plugged in the sliders. I can't wait to try it out.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:43 AM   #322
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Sorry for the stupid question. lol. I just plugged in the sliders. I can't wait to try it out.
It's alright. I've had worse questions asked. Whenever I update it will always be on the first page, I will list the date updated and the sliders that are bolded are what were changed. Enjoy. Just about everyone as well as myself have seen good results.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:01 PM   #323
Rookie

JPBeBeast's Arena

For some reason im not seeing my RB come out very often. How many plays are you running before you see your RB come out??

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #324
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPBeBeast
For some reason im not seeing my RB come out very often. How many plays are you running before you see your RB come out??

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Depends on players fatigue rating. And I see my running backs rotate every 3-4 runs unless I get a big run they rotate immediately. I also use the sub formation while picking a play and put certain RBs into certain formations and also use a different RB as my 3rd down back.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:04 PM   #325
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You can higher fatigue between 50-54 if you need.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:44 PM   #326
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ok so first game with these sliders I won barely, 17 to 13.

I ran for 60 something yards at a 2.7ypc, and the CPU was a little worse.

Passing wise they were strong in the first half, and I buckled down and slowed them down in the second.

I did ok throughout the game, and in the waning seconds of the 4th qtr threw a TD in the endzone to my FB of all people, held on and won that game.

Just played my second game and boy was it different. It just ended 22 to 19, with me kicking a FG in the last minutes of OT. I picked off Alex Smith twice in the OT QTR and the second one I got some movement and got within very close range.

BUT the running games were complete opposite. I couldnt stop Doug Martin and he rushed for 30 att for 209 yds, 1 td, 1 fumble, 6.9 ypc.

He had one big 72 yard TD run where he broke 3 or 4 tackles and everyone was so winded no one could catch him.

My RB ran 24 for 122yds, 5ypc and 1 td no fumbles. Both backs had 3 broken tackles.

There was over 400 yards of offense on each side, but we did go through an entire OT QTR, literally kicked a FG with 1:30 left in OT.

Overall these sliders are tight, hardcore games. You HAVE to adjust to the CPU or they will run and pass all over you.

Running wise Im not sure whats going on, first game was a total defensive battle, this game was not so much.

I did throw three first half interceptions, which kept the game close. But overall it still felt good.

I like these sliders and will continue with them.
Good stuff man.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:16 PM   #327
Rookie

Seeing the results people are getting with these sliders is quite encouraging compared to some of the results I've gotten with other sliders. Definitely going to restart my 49ers franchise with these and try and slam out some games this weekend. I'll give you as many box scores as I can.
Old 08-27-2016, 03:05 PM   #328
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Awful news for us Cowboys fans in real life.. Romo broke a bone in his back so he's out 10 weeks.. Look like it's time for Dak Prescott to shine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »