Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2016, 07:30 PM   #3329
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

After 3 seasons of a coach CFM as the Rams on default All Pro I wanted a fresh start. Especially after hearing that they finally patched that awful generic stadium out of Rams CFM. So I did a complete re-install of Madden and decided to give this slider set a shot.

I went with the Blue Set, slow speed, 90 threshold, 12 min quarters, runoff to 17 seconds.. I plugged in everything in the main menu and imported it into my coach CFM as the LA Rams.

Here's my take always after my first regular season game against the 49ers.

LA RAMS (75 OVR) @ SF 49ers (74 OVR)

RAMS 24
49ers 31

TEAM STATS

TOTAL OFFENSE
RAMS 292--49ers 331

RUSHING YARDS
RAMS 77--49ers 173

PASSING YARDS
RAMS 215--49ers 158

FIRST DOWNS
RAMS 14--49ers 12

TOTAL YARDS
RAMS 427--49ers 376

TURNOVERS
RAMS 2--49ers 0

PLAYER STATS

OFFENSIVE

KEENUM--19/32--236 YARDS--59%--3 TD--2 INT
KAEPERNICK--14/20--175 YARDS--70%--2 TD--0 INT

GURLEY--19 ATT--54 YARDS--2.8 AVG--0 TD
HYDE--20 ATT--161 YARDS--8.0 AVG--1 TD

AUSTIN--5 REC--79 YARDS--1 TD
KENDRICKS--4 REC--66 YARDS--1 DROP
BRITT--4 REC--23 YARDS--1 TD
GURLEY--3 REC--53 YARDS-1 TD

HYDE--5 REC--67 YARDS
MCDONALD--4 REC--30 YARDS--1 TD
KERLEY--2 REC--9 YARDS
SMITH--2 REC--67 YARDS--1 TD

DEFENSIVE

DONALD--7 TOTAL TACKLES
JOHSNON--6 TOTAL TACKLES
HAYES--1.5 SACKS
QUINN--1.5 SACKS

BETHEA--9 TOTAL TACKLES
LYNCH--7 TOTAL TACKLES
WARD--1 INT
BROCK--1 INT--1 TD

KICKING

ZURLEIN--1/1--LONG 34 YARDS
DAWSON--1/3--LONG 43 YARDS

MY THOUGHTS:

Overall I felt like this set played fantastic. The game felt "heavier" at slow speed and 90 threshold. The deep pass is very much alive and well. I got torched early on a deep bomb where I bit a play action pass as the strong safety. I overthrew a bomb to Tavon Austin where he had good separation, but connected later in the game on a bootleg play action post route for 27 yards and a TD.

I only saw two penalties in this game. Both came in the fourth quarter on the same drive. The first was a face mask against the 49ers and then a offensive holding call later in the drive against me.

Fatigue didn't seem to be a factor until the 4th quarter. My backup HB didn't see any carries until the 4th quarter despite a heavy does of Gurley throughout the game. I set the fatigue to 50 in the main menu and 65 in CFM as instructed. This doesn't really bother me as I don't look for an even split in carries between my backs but I figured I'd note what I saw.

The game played as a great back and forth boxing match. Both teams are pretty evenly matched on paper and the score certainly reflected that. I had interceptions on back to back drives in the third quarter that really did me in.
I did have the ball last with a chance to force overtime but I couldn't convert on fourth down in the red zone.

Running the ball was tough. I had some good looks but the holes collapsed pretty quickly which seems to be true to the Rams this season.

All in all I really like this set. I had a tough game against an evenly matched 49ers team. I didn't feel robbed or cheated in any aspect. I lost and it was all my fault. I look forward to the rest of my franchise.

Thank you for taking your time to make and test multiple sets. It has breathed new life into a game that was growing stale and arcade like on default all pro.
Old 10-15-2016, 07:58 PM   #3330
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Hey Flazko so I see you've added new sets what set are you currently using?

And which one would you recommend?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Purple. There's a "*" that's states most recommended set. I think it's the best and I use it. PS I thought you died... Thought maybe it was that loss to the Lions.. 🔥 jk
Old 10-15-2016, 07:59 PM   #3331
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

I can't wait till I can get back in 5 weeks and play madden again lol not sure what set I'll use though

Football- Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 08:00 PM   #3332
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightRAMcometh
After 3 seasons of a coach CFM as the Rams on default All Pro I wanted a fresh start. Especially after hearing that they finally patched that awful generic stadium out of Rams CFM. So I did a complete re-install of Madden and decided to give this slider set a shot.

I went with the Blue Set, slow speed, 90 threshold, 12 min quarters, runoff to 17 seconds.. I plugged in everything in the main menu and imported it into my coach CFM as the LA Rams.

Here's my take always after my first regular season game against the 49ers.

LA RAMS (75 OVR) @ SF 49ers (74 OVR)

RAMS 24
49ers 31

TEAM STATS

TOTAL OFFENSE
RAMS 292--49ers 331

RUSHING YARDS
RAMS 77--49ers 173

PASSING YARDS
RAMS 215--49ers 158

FIRST DOWNS
RAMS 14--49ers 12

TOTAL YARDS
RAMS 427--49ers 376

TURNOVERS
RAMS 2--49ers 0

PLAYER STATS

OFFENSIVE

KEENUM--19/32--236 YARDS--59%--3 TD--2 INT
KAEPERNICK--14/20--175 YARDS--70%--2 TD--0 INT

GURLEY--19 ATT--54 YARDS--2.8 AVG--0 TD
HYDE--20 ATT--161 YARDS--8.0 AVG--1 TD

AUSTIN--5 REC--79 YARDS--1 TD
KENDRICKS--4 REC--66 YARDS--1 DROP
BRITT--4 REC--23 YARDS--1 TD
GURLEY--3 REC--53 YARDS-1 TD

HYDE--5 REC--67 YARDS
MCDONALD--4 REC--30 YARDS--1 TD
KERLEY--2 REC--9 YARDS
SMITH--2 REC--67 YARDS--1 TD

DEFENSIVE

DONALD--7 TOTAL TACKLES
JOHSNON--6 TOTAL TACKLES
HAYES--1.5 SACKS
QUINN--1.5 SACKS

BETHEA--9 TOTAL TACKLES
LYNCH--7 TOTAL TACKLES
WARD--1 INT
BROCK--1 INT--1 TD

KICKING

ZURLEIN--1/1--LONG 34 YARDS
DAWSON--1/3--LONG 43 YARDS

MY THOUGHTS:

Overall I felt like this set played fantastic. The game felt "heavier" at slow speed and 90 threshold. The deep pass is very much alive and well. I got torched early on a deep bomb where I bit a play action pass as the strong safety. I overthrew a bomb to Tavon Austin where he had good separation, but connected later in the game on a bootleg play action post route for 27 yards and a TD.

I only saw two penalties in this game. Both came in the fourth quarter on the same drive. The first was a face mask against the 49ers and then a offensive holding call later in the drive against me.

Fatigue didn't seem to be a factor until the 4th quarter. My backup HB didn't see any carries until the 4th quarter despite a heavy does of Gurley throughout the game. I set the fatigue to 50 in the main menu and 65 in CFM as instructed. This doesn't really bother me as I don't look for an even split in carries between my backs but I figured I'd note what I saw.

The game played as a great back and forth boxing match. Both teams are pretty evenly matched on paper and the score certainly reflected that. I had interceptions on back to back drives in the third quarter that really did me in.
I did have the ball last with a chance to force overtime but I couldn't convert on fourth down in the red zone.

Running the ball was tough. I had some good looks but the holes collapsed pretty quickly which seems to be true to the Rams this season.

All in all I really like this set. I had a tough game against an evenly matched 49ers team. I didn't feel robbed or cheated in any aspect. I lost and it was all my fault. I look forward to the rest of my franchise.

Thank you for taking your time to make and test multiple sets. It has breathed new life into a game that was growing stale and arcade like on default all pro.
You're welcome.
Old 10-15-2016, 08:03 PM   #3333
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Purple Set = 🔥 👍🏈 💯💪
Old 10-15-2016, 08:04 PM   #3334
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Purple. There's a "*" that's states most recommended set. I think it's the best and I use it. PS I thought you died... Thought maybe it was that loss to the Lions.. jk

Hey we're gonna lose games but we'll bounce back and like I said it'll be Cowboys and Eagles battling it out I'm excited

Football- Eagles
Old 10-15-2016, 08:06 PM   #3335
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Hey we're gonna lose games but we'll bounce back and like I said it'll be Cowboys and Eagles battling it out I'm excited

Yeah haha missed your presence in this thread. Glad you're back. Roll with purple set bro. Adjust to your skill level if too difficult or too easy (which I highly doubt lol)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 08:08 PM   #3336
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah haha missed your presence in this thread. Glad you're back. Roll with purple set bro. Adjust to your skill level if too difficult or too easy (which I highly doubt lol)

Sounds good I'll be back in the madden world in 5 weeks any new big updates

Football- Eagles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »