Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2016, 10:20 PM   #3345
#ChampionsClub
 
Raider Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,623
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Purple set, best game Ive played since pre-patch. The game played well, nothing crazy happened. My defense played sound, offense did enough to win as I held on for a 24-16 victory. I even managed to see some errant throws this game which was refreshing to see, including my own QB throwing a curl in the end zone badly and right to the defender for the pick. The only thing I found concerning was the CPU doesnt seem willing to stick to the run, the Rams had 40 pass attempts to only 16 runs so way off balance. Now they didnt have Gurley and were starting Kenneth Dixon at HB so maybe thats part of it and he wasnt exactly tearing it up (62 Yards, 3.8 YPC) but you'd think they'd try and get the running game going to keep my offense off the field and fascilitate the playaction passing game.

I'll keep trucking along though as I'm enjoying the game a lot more with the purple sliders, All-Madden had gotten stale and completely ridiculous since the patch.
Good stuff, thanks for sharing. I'm rolling with the purple (hybrid) set as well. I watched a chunk of the second half of your game and liked what I saw .
Raider Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 11:21 PM   #3346
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 5,040
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Broadcasting Falcons CFM week 4 (purple set):

Falcons vs Panthers

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 11:34 PM   #3347
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
If you're interested. I am using the purple set except the following changes

User QBA 15
Pass block 30 ( try 35 first )
User catching 45

CPU
Pass block 42 ( I saw a bit too many sacks at times. 42 I wanted it to seem a little bit more challenging to get them.)
Run block 80

If you're interested what I'm using and I get solid games out of these. 4-11-1 first season. Then second I am 2-3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay thanks I'll actually start from there. I saw you're going with the Browns for a second chise too. That first preseason was rough. I was thinking "do I have to keep 53 of these guys??" Lol. I'm psyched about season 2 though. I drafted a Superstar pass rusher, #6 in talent ovr tight end late in the second round, drafted a qb in the first then traded him and a second rounder for a qb the Broncos drafted, drafted the #10 in talent overall corner early in the second. I'm relatively happy with my 3-4 middle linebackers and the two safeties. Still a few line upgrades on both sides but I started season 2 at 77 ovr and I'm hoping for 80 by seasons end
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 11:38 PM   #3348
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Okay thanks I'll actually start from there. I saw you're going with the Browns for a second chise too. That first preseason was rough. I was thinking "do I have to keep 53 of these guys??" Lol. I'm psyched about season 2 though. I drafted a Superstar pass rusher, #6 in talent ovr tight end late in the second round, drafted a qb in the first then traded him and a second rounder for a qb the Broncos drafted, drafted the #10 in talent overall corner early in the second. I'm relatively happy with my 3-4 middle linebackers and the two safeties. Still a few line upgrades on both sides but I started season 2 at 77 ovr and I'm hoping for 80 by seasons end


Man you had a better draft than me! I did get a stud ROLB and RE. I got a sleeper C in the 5th who was 75 overall and quick development. Drafted a undrafted QB with superstar development. Was awesome! Final pick I got a decent FS and SS but they aren't really anything special. RB I got was okay but again, ehh. I'm 77 overall in year 2 but a weak defense. 3-4 on the year. It's about to get worse ahah. Bengals, 7-0 ravens, 4-3 steelers, 7-0 packers and can't remember the others. I'm going to get killed the second half the season haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 12:48 AM   #3349
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yeah but I drafted 3 WRs after the 4th and almost had to cut 2 or them they were so bad lol. I got a guard and center who I'm going to start who were top 100 in talent.

To keep this slider relevant how was your Browns pass rush and running game? My pass rush was middle of the pack but Carl nassib had a great year. 9 sacks and tons of pressure. My running game was number 1 for the first four games but I was making myself take off with rg3 at least 4 or 5 times a game. Really I felt like they played a little better than they should have in every area using the red set. I get outta work in a few hours so I'll delete my profile and try purple set with those tweaks but I also remember seeing someone lower user run block to 20.
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 12:55 AM   #3350
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Yeah but I drafted 3 WRs after the 4th and almost had to cut 2 or them they were so bad lol. I got a guard and center who I'm going to start who were top 100 in talent.



To keep this slider relevant how was your Browns pass rush and running game? My pass rush was middle of the pack but Carl nassib had a great year. 9 sacks and tons of pressure. My running game was number 1 for the first four games but I was making myself take off with rg3 at least 4 or 5 times a game. Really I felt like they played a little better than they should have in every area using the red set. I get outta work in a few hours so I'll delete my profile and try purple set with those tweaks but I also remember seeing someone lower user run block to 20.


Well Mingo had 11 sacks and Bryant. I think team wise we had 41 sacks I believe. Rushing game I finished with barely 1100 yards but RG3 went down early in the year so I had to depend on Johnson and Crowell. They barely managed much. But if you find it easy, give 20 a shot. I personally pushed CPU pass block to 42 so that pressure would slow down just a tad. I jumped up CPU run block to 80. I have a 75 overall defense so I should be punished by guys like Adrian Peterson and so on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 02:30 AM   #3351
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

How about your pass protection? RG3 got sacked 9 more times than anyone else in the league. When I play the steelers on the red set I've finished a season getting sacked 21 times before. Granted the steelers always have someone open. On several occasions with the Browns line I just didn't stand a chance and would take 9 sacks in a game.

What playbook did you use?
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2016, 02:33 AM   #3352
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
How about your pass protection? RG3 got sacked 9 more times than anyone else in the league. When I play the steelers on the red set I've finished a season getting sacked 21 times before. Granted the steelers always have someone open. On several occasions with the Browns line I just didn't stand a chance and would take 9 sacks in a game.



What playbook did you use?


Wow really? I gave up at most 7 sacks a game but Kessler was the starter at the time. Besides that the average I see is between 3-5. I do get hurried quite a bit. I do know I gave up 52 sacks on the year. That was the 8 worst.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 AM.

Top -