Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 426 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-17-2016, 10:34 PM   #3401
Rookie

TnT1tan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Is anyone else having a fumbling problem with the QB? Love the sliders, that's really the only negative I'm seeing, and I dont think it has anything to do with the sliders. I'm not seeing any fumbles with RBs, just Matt Ryan in my Falcon's franchise. Some of them may be my fault(trying to throw while getting hit, instead of just taking the sack) but I don't seem to have the same problem in my other franchise with Mariota. In both the fumbles were set at 60. I also checked Ryan's traits and everything seems good. I even bumped up his carry rating a few points.

I guess my question is, is anyone else seeing this? Is it the game punishing me for trying to throw while getting hit? I could understand that, but it still seems a bit excessive. I'm getting sometimes 3 or 4 per game, and it's annoying. With Mariota it may not have been as bad, or maybe it's the fact that if no one was open or the pressure came, I was trying to scramble and find a running lane. Where with Ryan I try to hang in until the last second.

As always, great work on the purple set Flazko, getting great results otherwise.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:35 PM   #3402
Rookie

OVR: 1

So, lately this slider set (purple) has seemed way to easy. 5 years into a franchise and both me and my friend demolish the CPU on average by 45 points. Just played a game against the Saints who now have a 99 ovr QB and he went 6-31, 54 yards and 1 INT. No matter what team I play, the QB throws passes immediately out of bounds maybe 5/8ths of the time. I mean, I'm decent at Madden but don't think, that good. What sliders would you suggest changing that won't break mechanics? Would think CPU passing but I feel like when i raise it, it doesn't make a huge difference.

Thanks
Old 10-17-2016, 11:37 PM   #3403
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheaday30
No matter what team I play, the QB throws passes immediately out of bounds maybe 5/8ths of the time.

Thanks
I also see the CPU QB throw the ball out a lot. but i think that has to do with their throw ball away trait. it seems that most QB's get this trait if they become the starter of their team.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:42 PM   #3404
All Star

Flazko's Arena

It is the QBs trait. I rarely see it. I've seen it with Eli Manning a few times. You could also lower your pass coverage slider a little bit, it may help because the coverage at times may be so tight that conservative qbs will be smart and throw it away but aggressive qbs will throw into tight coverage regardless.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:21 AM   #3405
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Check these rosters out if you're having an issue with cpu qbs throwing the ball away all the time. This guy fixed player traits.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ters-xbox.html
Old 10-18-2016, 01:45 AM   #3406
Rookie

So I was getting way to many tackles for a loss and no running back could get more than 2 yards a carry on me . When the computer was running counters and other runs that take a bit my line was already in the backfield every time. I finally tried taking the game speed back to normal and its alot better it's a lititle harder but not really. If that helps anyone out. Also I couldn't get the false start glitch to stop until I set it on 50 cfm.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:37 AM   #3407
Pro

OVR: 4

I will have to say that the game is playing way too easy as well. Using the default purple sliders, I really don't feel threatened and I don't consider myself that good. If that isn't enough, then you have the entire CPU false start issue which happens 6 to 8 times per game it seems.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:54 AM   #3408
Rookie

For guys saying it's "too easy"... Ask yourself which part of the game are you finding easy and bump up the sliders quite a bit. Play a few games and see if it makes a difference. Flazko says that these are blanket sliders: you have to tweak them to fit your game. Just my 2 cents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »