Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 428 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-18-2016, 03:58 PM   #3417
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko,

so to make the game a little more challenging to me. I lowered User acc to 10, kept everything the same, and I raised the CPU Run Block to 85 (might even need to increase more not sure) reaction to 18 int down to 35 and coverage to 100. So far it seems to have done the trick for me.

quick question....everything else I have the same as you do on front page with the above exceptions. do see any issue with raising reaction & coverage and then lowering INT (don't like to see every pass INT)? Or maybe you have some suggestions. Its hard for me to not want to switch on defense, I am so use to All Madden.

And final question.....I play with PS4, are those rosters you mentioned available for the PS4? thanks
Old 10-18-2016, 04:02 PM   #3418
All Star

Flazko's Arena

10/18/16

Update to Red Set!

- tried to eliminate "Robotic cpu QBs / tried to make passing a little more challenging for user

-Decreased pass block to generate a tiny bit more pressure

-Decreased Run block for user by a point to create a little more difficulty / Increased cpu run block by one point to create a tiny more challenge stopping cpu run
Old 10-18-2016, 04:06 PM   #3419
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Flazko,

so to make the game a little more challenging to me. I lowered User acc to 10, kept everything the same, and I raised the CPU Run Block to 85 (might even need to increase more not sure) reaction to 18 int down to 35 and coverage to 100. So far it seems to have done the trick for me.

quick question....everything else I have the same as you do on front page with the above exceptions. do see any issue with raising reaction & coverage and then lowering INT (don't like to see every pass INT)? Or maybe you have some suggestions. Its hard for me to not want to switch on defense, I am so use to All Madden.

And final question.....I play with PS4, are those rosters you mentioned available for the PS4? thanks
I believe the rosters are only for Xbox One. Check out the OS roster forum. And I personally like to keep interception slider around the same as WR catching slider, I like keeping a lower reaction slider between 5-20 and keeping coverage between 60-90, it really depends. Use what pleases you.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:18 PM   #3420
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

PEOPLE, I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH: I had the same issue with all pro playing to easy, before restarting a cfm with purple set, I deleted profile, cfm files , even saved slider settings in share and manage files, then shut down madden competely and restarted game. Then plugged in purple set settings, and started cfm. Made any settings adjustments in cfm as stated like auto subs, fatigue, and loaded settings from main menu. Also used preseason roster for cfm. 13 minute/ 18 accel clock, 30/70 run block, 20 injury. Now game plays great, not perfect, never will play perfect, but it is fun. If you start messing with settings over and over in same cfm, something just does not work right, seen it over and over with slider testing. Like a hard reset of game with suggestions I listed. Hopefully not placebo, but works for me. Try and see if works for you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 10-18-2016, 05:20 PM   #3421
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
10/18/16

Update to Red Set!

- tried to eliminate "Robotic cpu QBs / tried to make passing a little more challenging for user

-Decreased pass block to generate a tiny bit more pressure

-Decreased Run block for user by a point to create a little more difficulty / Increased cpu run block by one point to create a tiny more challenge stopping cpu run

are you still liking the All Pro (purple) over this all madden set?
Old 10-18-2016, 05:28 PM   #3422
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
are you still liking the All Pro (purple) over this all madden set?
Yeah lol. Purple set is the best set.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:04 PM   #3423
Pro

OVR: 1

Flazko i really need help man i'm getting sick of getting barely 30 yards rushing a game and thats only when i let the CPU run for me, love the way the purple set plays otherwise i'm using 30/70
Old 10-18-2016, 06:58 PM   #3424
Rookie

This is where I am at with tweaks from the hybrid set
User I have offense where it is a challenge and thought to move the ball, but the computer is just awful on offense, I'm the jaguars and have the number 1 defense in cfm after 7 weeks.
QB ACC 10/49
PASS BLK 35/42
WR CTCH 45/49
RUN BLK 15/85
Fumbles 60/60
REACTION 8/18
INT 45/45
PASS COV 60/99
Tackle 55/55
Slow speed and 90 parity. Madden 17 is broke, ready to get NBA 2k17

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »