Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2016, 01:14 AM   #3457
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Thanks Flazko for everything Like you said we all play different but your work has given us all something to work off of. So I didn't try your new all madden set yet but I have a question on the purple set

I put it at normal speed but need to adjust a few things and was hoping you could tell me what to adjust. CPU run game and pass game much better maybe a little to much but I just need to play better. The issue I am having now is throwing way to many int. What would you suggest to tone that down. Besides me getting better lol. But really they are now jumping the routes and int any over throws. Is that because if the new speed?

Again thank you
Make smarter decisions. Don't try fitting the ball into tight coverage, throw the ball away, or You could lower cpu reaction time a tiny bit.
Old 10-19-2016, 01:25 AM   #3458
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Sorry guys I know I just said that on Red Set normal speed is good, it is, but I did notice the cpu qbs throw more errant passes on Slow speed for some reason. I'm gonna suggest Slow game speed but you can use normal if you like, but stick with 45 speed parity tho.

This is only pertaining to RED SET.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-19-2016 at 01:34 AM.
Old 10-19-2016, 02:49 AM   #3459
Rookie

Hey is there a work around with penalty sliders with the false start glitch. It's absolute joke, CPU flagged 15 times for false starts moving backwards constantly.

How many are you seeing should I try false start at 0.
Don't see many complaining about it because right now the game is not playable with it 3rd 30 don't get the 1st punt 25 yards (punting glitch ) and receive the ball inside there half
Old 10-19-2016, 04:01 AM   #3460
Rookie

Oh man I was just coming in here to say I was playing with the red set and it felt great. I used to for a Browns rebuild and went 12-4 so I just said screw it and went with purple til the all madden kinks got worked out. Now I'm starting a new franchise with my steelers and using the red set after the first few tweaks today, normal speed, 90 parity and I gotta say I'm loving it again. Much more challenge before. I don't know if it was deleting my profile for the 60th time or what but everything feels right again for me.

Edit: okay never mind wentz just completed 85% of his passes on me lol. I lost which is what I'm looking for but with everything else playing so tight that game he definitely looked out of place

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 10-19-2016 at 05:14 AM.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:05 AM   #3461
MVP

OVR: 9

I'm using the 49ers and won my 1st game against the Rams 17-13, Gabbert had a nice day throwing for 218 Yards and a score, he also added another score on the ground, Hyde couldn't get going but you kind of expect that against the rams front 7. Gurley went alright I think around 85 yards.

Just finished the Panthers game and I got destroyed 45-7. Stewart went off for 207 Yards on 31 Carries and Newton threw for 2 TDs, Gabbert only had 95 yards passing but Carlos Hyde had 127 Yards on the ground and 40 through the air.

I turned the ball over 6 times and was sacked 4 times.

I wasn't even mad that I got beat down, it was actually what I expected especially with the state of the 49ers.

It's going to be a long season. Thanks man, amazing sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 08:06 AM   #3462
MVP

OVR: 4

Played with the new red set as the Cowboys at the Browns. Completely dominated 2 1/2 quarters and lead 26 to 7 when I exited the game. I can't believe how they made the game non-competitive with the second patch, even for people that are average or below players.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:25 AM   #3463
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Played with the new red set as the Cowboys at the Browns. Completely dominated 2 1/2 quarters and lead 26 to 7 when I exited the game. I can't believe how they made the game non-competitive with the second patch, even for people that are average or below players.
Did you read what you just said? As the COWBOYS vs the BROWNS...

What did you expect? The browns are TERRIBLE. Literally 73 or worse overall as a team...

Against the best line, best rookie RB/QB tandem in the league...

WTF?
Old 10-19-2016, 08:36 AM   #3464
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Did you read what you just said? As the COWBOYS vs the BROWNS...

What did you expect? The browns are TERRIBLE. Literally 73 or worse overall as a team...

Against the best line, best rookie RB/QB tandem in the league...

WTF?
I understand that, but before the second patch I really wasn't blowing anyone out. I am just not that good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »