Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 437 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-19-2016, 09:08 PM   #3489
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Flazko, I am playing with your all madden sliders for the first I am in the 3rd quarter and I am losing 19-7. Terrible weather but realistic. Your RB rotation is spot on. Nice job with that. Quick question, I have noticed that when auto strafe is off the pass rush is minimal. Now, does that have to be turned off or could you play with it on?

P.S.- All around great job with these sliders expecially when EA destroys them with there patches.
I've never used Assists. Thanks for the kind words.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:09 PM   #3490
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
What's the motivation behind this updated pink set?
Balance between cpu and user. No one gets too much of an assist except for cpu run blocking. Tried keeping the sliders close to default because certain sliders affect other sliders. It plays very good.

Lots of people like the game as is out the box and it does play nice but there's a few things that need to be fixed. Just some simple modifications along with the slow game speed and 100 speed parity feels pretty realistic in my opinion. Try it out.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-19-2016 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:17 PM   #3491
Rookie

Hey Me and my friend do a franchise mode that i am the cardinals every game and he plays as the other teams i face. We are on season three of your settings. one thing that seems to not work is lack of passrush, lack of rushed throws and ease of throwing for like 400 yards A GAME. it gets annoying. we are using the all pro settings. We turned up the coverage and reaction time for defense, seemed to help a bit. still crappy pass rush. what do u suggest.. All madden settings? we want more punts. and these are not because we suck at defense. its just i dunno gets to easy. hell maybe we suck at defense who knows lol
Old 10-19-2016, 09:18 PM   #3492
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvokes113
Hey Me and my friend do a franchise mode that i am the cardinals every game and he plays as the other teams i face. We are on season three of your settings. one thing that seems to not work is lack of passrush, lack of rushed throws and ease of throwing for like 400 yards A GAME. it gets annoying. we are using the all pro settings. We turned up the coverage and reaction time for defense, seemed to help a bit. still crappy pass rush. what do u suggest.. All madden settings? we want more punts. and these are not because we suck at defense. its just i dunno gets to easy. hell maybe we suck at defense who knows lol
What do you mean "all pro settings?" and what slider set?
Old 10-19-2016, 09:40 PM   #3493
Rookie

crap we didnt see your updates. i dunno it was like two months ago. i wanna say blue? Either way what do you recommend we use playing EACHOTHER for this season. palmer just broke the all time passing record by one hundred yards and i hate that i did lolol. whatever you recommend we will def do!!
Old 10-19-2016, 09:46 PM   #3494
Rookie

we want realistic passing. 200-300 yards sometimes 400 if we just have a good game
Old 10-19-2016, 09:56 PM   #3495
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've never used Assists. Thanks for the kind words.
Does Auto strafe on impact your sliders out of curiosity?
Old 10-19-2016, 09:58 PM   #3496
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvokes113
crap we didnt see your updates. i dunno it was like two months ago. i wanna say blue? Either way what do you recommend we use playing EACHOTHER for this season. palmer just broke the all time passing record by one hundred yards and i hate that i did lolol. whatever you recommend we will def do!!
How I rank my sets difficulty wise:
(1 being most difficult, 5 being least difficult)

1. Purple Set
2. Pink Set
3. Sauce Set
4. Red Set
5. Blue Set

Depends exactly what you're looking for. I use pink set, lots of others enjoy the Purple Set right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »