Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 453 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-21-2016, 01:17 AM   #3617
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Played a game with the fast speed. It played nicely I gotta admit and I loved it. But I am a little worried about coverage for CPU. With Sam Bradford I completed 75% of my passes. I wasn't going short always either. I was just reading the defense as fast as I can and made the completions. I did hit my number 1 receiver for 8 catches 157 yards and a TD. I went through my progressions like a real QB and found the open man. This could be due to being the bad colts defense but I don't think Bradford going to complete 75% of his passes lol. If I want to tighten up the coverage, should I just raise pass coverage? Everything else was solid matter I lost 26-24. I got killed with their speed receivers and their running game my run defense. Besides the little tad high QB percentage for me everything else was dead on solid.

Bradford 27/36 1 TD 1 pick 296 yards.
Luck 13/23 283 yard 1 TD and pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, just tighten coverage more. I'm thinking between 70-90.
I would try 85. That will tell you more or less where to go, either keep raising or lower. Also put reaction to 50.

Try -
50 reaction
85 coverage.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-21-2016 at 01:23 AM.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:23 AM   #3618
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah, just tighten coverage more. I'm thinking between 70-90.
I would try 85. That will tell you more or less where to go, either keep raising or lower.

I'll give 70 a shot tomorrow. I few like 80 might be that sweet spot for me again. But we will see. It played awesome though!

Old 10-21-2016, 06:15 AM   #3619
MVP

OVR: 9

used the pink set and beat up the Browns 42-10 in the opener, i realized after the game i was still playing on slow.

Here are my stats and box score.

CLE [0-1] 10
PHI [1-0] 42

Quarter 1:
7-0 [PHI] Smallwood 59 Yd Pass From Wentz

Quarter 2:
7-7 [CLE] Crowell, 10 Yd Run
10-7 [PHI] Sturgis, 26 Yd FG
13-7 [PHI] Sturgis, 17 Yd FG

Quarter 3:
21-7 [PHI] Matthews, 4 Yd Run (2PT)
28-7 [PHI] Graham, 19 Yd Fumble Return
35-7 [PHI] Matthews, 5 Yd Run

Quarter 4:
42-7 [PHI] Matthews, 1 Yd Run
42-10 [CLE] Gould, 35 Yd FG

Eagles Stats:
C. Wentz: 16/23, 254 Yds, TD, Int
R, Matthews: 22 Att, 91 Yds, 3 TD
D. Green-Beckham: 5 Rec, 67 Yds
Z. Ertz: 4 Rec, 79 Yds
B. Graham: 7 Tackles, 2 TFL, 2.0 Sacks, 2 FR, TD
C. Barwin: 7 Tackles, 2 TFL, 2.0 Sacks, 2 FF

Browns Stats:
J. McCown: 19/33, 210 Yds, Int
I. Crowell: 22 Att, 87 Yds, TD
G. Barnidge: 9 Rec, 91 Yds
C. Coleman: 3 Rec, 69 Yds
J. Miles: 9 Tackles, TFL
C. Nassib: 8 Tackles, 3 TFL, 0.5 Sacks

I picked up 6 or 7 sacks on the game, once again this could have been because it was on slow.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:18 AM   #3620
Rookie

OVR: 3

I upped the User RB blocking to 50 for the purple set. As the Cowboys I got 50 yards on 23 carries

UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 10-21-2016, 07:31 AM   #3621
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

So no idea what was going on, first game with the Pink set, the one you said to try out and the most used and whatever.

So.

Mariota comes out and goes 0 for 9 in the first two qtrs. Finally got a 25 yard pass off. But ended the game 7 of 29 I believe. Or something worse.

They ran all over me, game felt fantastic. And its just one game obviously.

But I found it pretty hilarious the difference.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:45 AM   #3622
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Do sliders affect simulated games?

I was trying to use "Play the Moments" for the first season of my Broncos franchise, so I could get to the offseason quicker and get one draft/free agent class under my belt and then start playing every game in full for 2017. I have your sliders (pink set) inputted.

I started playing Play The Moment and my defense is just getting SLAUGHTERED. We're talking about the Denver Broncos defense here. They can't stop anyone, can't get off the field on 3rd down unless I play it myself, giving up insane points.

So then after losing several games and giving up 30+ points in each one, I started just simulating the games outright, thinking that would help.

It didn't. My team is 2-9 right now and has given up 30+ in 7 of 11 games, and 40+ in 2 out of the last 3 games. I have to guess that the sliders have to be the culprit, because they generally lower the user team's ability and raise the opponent's, but I wanted to confirm that.

The season is lost now, so I prob won't change anything, just wanted to know for future reference. I can't imagine the Madden sim engine is bad enough that one of the top defenses in the league would give up the most points in the NFL (32 a game) and have only 20 sacks through 11 games after having 52 sacks in 2015, without the intervention of sliders. Can it?
Old 10-21-2016, 08:06 AM   #3623
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
Do sliders affect simulated games?

I was trying to use "Play the Moments" for the first season of my Broncos franchise, so I could get to the offseason quicker and get one draft/free agent class under my belt and then start playing every game in full for 2017. I have your sliders (pink set) inputted.

I started playing Play The Moment and my defense is just getting SLAUGHTERED. We're talking about the Denver Broncos defense here. They can't stop anyone, can't get off the field on 3rd down unless I play it myself, giving up insane points.

So then after losing several games and giving up 30+ points in each one, I started just simulating the games outright, thinking that would help.

It didn't. My team is 2-9 right now and has given up 30+ in 7 of 11 games, and 40+ in 2 out of the last 3 games. I have to guess that the sliders have to be the culprit, because they generally lower the user team's ability and raise the opponent's, but I wanted to confirm that.

The season is lost now, so I prob won't change anything, just wanted to know for future reference. I can't imagine the Madden sim engine is bad enough that one of the top defenses in the league would give up the most points in the NFL (32 a game) and have only 20 sacks through 11 games after having 52 sacks in 2015, without the intervention of sliders. Can it?
It all seems pretty random to me. At basic, 50 default sliders, on All Pro Ive seen the same thing.

I did a fantasy draft and got basically a 95 overall rated Defense. They allowed 39pts a game, had 3 total ints, 23 sacks for the season...
Old 10-21-2016, 10:39 AM   #3624
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I don't think sliders effect simulated games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »