Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 456 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-21-2016, 08:53 PM   #3641
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
What sort of results are you getting Raider_Ren82?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also find that both teams are able to move the ball, but it gets much tougher in the red area.
Old 10-21-2016, 08:57 PM   #3642
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I also find that both teams are able to move the ball, but it gets much tougher in the red area.

So you use slow speed?

Old 10-21-2016, 08:59 PM   #3643
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

How come every time the CPU punts out of their own side of the field its a terrible low flying ball that goes 25 yards?

This is the best madden created yet but getting the sliders right this year has been terrible. I'd typically have at least 3 seasons completed by now but its been hell finding the perfect set. Its sort of depressing that its already week 7 and Ive only been able to finish one season but really I can't count that because I just restarted again lol.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:04 PM   #3644
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
How come every time the CPU punts out of their own side of the field its a terrible low flying ball that goes 25 yards?

This is the best madden created yet but getting the sliders right this year has been terrible. I'd typically have at least 3 seasons completed by now but its been hell finding the perfect set. Its sort of depressing that its already week 7 and Ive only been able to finish one season but really I can't count that because I just restarted again lol.

It's a madden thing. The wind is a major factor into it. That's what causes it. Kinda just ignore it

Old 10-21-2016, 09:18 PM   #3645
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
So you use slow speed?

Yeah I can't stand anything higher than Slow speed with this game. It's all over the place for me on Normal. Now I'm sure I could adapt, but with my all-madden style style set on All-pro, I'm getting great realism and a nice challenge. I'm happy with it.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:20 PM   #3646
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32

It's a glitch with the CPU punting into the wind. You have to options: 1. Don't field it. 2. Catch it, and run backwards 15 yards. Hopefully EA will care enough to fix this at some point.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 10-21-2016 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Those two options are my own personal house rules for this stupid glitch.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:00 PM   #3647
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Hope everything is going well with everyone. I'm taking a few days break from madden. Jamming some battlefield 1. Hope everyone is having some good games.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:18 AM   #3648
Rookie

Flazko, I am using your pink set and the cpu can't run the ball. Any suggestions to improve the cpu run game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »