Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 46 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2016, 09:53 PM   #361
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Appreciate that and they changed what speed parity does in this game. It used to affect speed of all players but this year and probably from now on it only affects the slowest and elite speed players. Players who have speeds in the middle are not affected at all. So it basically just makes elite speeds closer to the slow players the higher you raise it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2016, 10:29 PM   #362
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Awesome, thanks for the clarification on that. I also saw your detailed explanation after I posted my question. One more question. Last year I played with fatigue and injuries both at 65, and got really nice sub results. I see that you have fatigue at 50. Are you getting subs for RBs and D-line with the fatigue setting at 50?
Old 08-27-2016, 10:31 PM   #363
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Yes in Franchise Mode I am. Play now it's broken. Do not put fatigue higher than 53 and injuries higher than 52.

Old 08-27-2016, 10:37 PM   #364
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Ok cool! Thanks again. I only play connected career offline franchise mode. Just want to make sure I'll get proper sub action with the 50 setting. Going to start year 1 tomorrow- can't wait!
Old 08-27-2016, 10:40 PM   #365
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Try it at 53 because at 50 you don't really get subs unless your rb went for a long run and on defense if the cpu is having a long drive. I don't put t higher than 53 or players will disappear. I manually sub my RBs into certain formations and as 3rd down back

Old 08-27-2016, 10:51 PM   #366
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Awesome, I will roll with 53. I'll let you know how I make out. As a whole with your all-pro settings, will I get some challenging games? I like dog fights, as opposed to a consistent 42-21 win. I know there are many factors in determining outcomes of games- just trying to get a general idea. Again, I appreciate all you put into this. If it wasn't for stumbling across your slider sets last year, I would have retired from Madden. Now I feel like I'm playing realistic games, with way for of a sim experience, rather than the old school arcade feel.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:55 PM   #367
Rookie

Just wanted to say that Seahawks game was brutal I got my *** handed to me. Working on the box scores now for those 2 games.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:56 PM   #368
Rookie

wryly's Arena

OVR: 2

I've played a few games with these sliders and find them to be fair and competitive. I've been in some close games, won some, and lost some.

Other slider sets are too easy, but this one works for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »