Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 461 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-23-2016, 08:42 AM   #3681

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Well year 2 is even worse haha.
3-10 browns. Losing 9 straight after starting 3-1. 30th ranked on offense and 16th defense ( don't know how) I did play the Ravens, packers, colts, Bengals, Steelers, Jaguars and Vikings. Which all happened to be having a good year or decent. I had a rough year as you can see. Doesn't help Coleman went down for 8 weeks and duke Johnson for 4. So it was rough. I been sacked a total of 42 times. Had a high turnover rate, and lowest scoring team. But my defense is 74 overall so I expected this. I got three more games on the year to close it out and I hope year 3 can be a big improvement! This is rough haha.

Been using the purple set with tuner and a mixture of my personal tweaks to it. been great! Thanks flaz for the sliders. Been having a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What tweaks are you using? Im about to wrap up my 5th season, went 16-0 with SF and am in the Super Bowl and have only had one legit close game which was the NFC Championship Game with Atlanta when I had to kick a FG at the end to win 25-22. The thing that Im struggling with is trying to figure out the balance between realism and challenging. In season 5 I've built my team up to a 99 on offense and defense so technically I should be winning games as I'm far and away better then a vast majority of teams in the league but at the same time I don't know if its just not challenging enough or my team is just so much better then the rest of the league that it is indeed playing realistically. I have games where I run well and others where I struggle to run. The CPU is pretty pedestrian running the ball but then again I have extremely good LB's and a DL that can shed blocks so, again, realistic or no? The CPU plays smart when passing and targets my nickle CB and avoiding my starting tendem of 97 and 93 rated CB's or the TE so they at least appear to favor matchups and looking at weak spots on my defense. I'm using the purple set currently for reference purposes.
Old 10-23-2016, 08:42 AM   #3682
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Just from what I know browsing around in here flazko said he was keeping the tuner on all pro because of strip sacks. I saw crappy punts, false start issues, ect with and without. In the other thread about the patch/tuner he said the main problem was qb accuracy too high for user on all pro and the cpu on all madden. After facing two backup qbs I would say so far I'm seeing really good results with the tuner on all madden but definitely qb acc at 5 for cpu. And geno smith is playing well with user acc at 5.

As for pass blocking I think you're going to want to keep it higher. Maybe lower cpu to match whatever you settle in at but there's definitely pressure.
Appreciate it, thank you
Old 10-23-2016, 08:49 AM   #3683
Rookie

I was using basically the set with tweaks you posted a few days ago so I really don't think you'll have too much trouble in the run game.
Old 10-23-2016, 10:46 AM   #3684
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Keep the tuner? Are there advantages to having it? I was gonna set QB acc to 8/8 without the tuner- do you suggest that I leave QB acc at 5/5 without the tuner? I was also going to lower pass blocking to 15/15. Here's what I was going to roll with, under all-madden

QB accuracy: 8/8
Pass block: 15/15
Catch: 50/50

Run block: 55/55
Fumbles: 55/55

Reaction: 8/8
INT: 40/40
Coverage: 83/83

Tackle: 60/60

That was gonna be my starting point. Should I leave the tuner then?
Fumbles are out of control without the tuner
Old 10-23-2016, 11:01 AM   #3685
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Fumbles are out of control without the tuner
Thanks- I have decided to keep the tuner, and I am gonna play on All-Madden. Using QB acc at 5/5 to minimize RoboQB. I'll post stats and results once I get going. I am starting fresh.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:28 PM   #3686
Rookie

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

As nice as it is to be healthy all season is there a way to get semi-realistic amounts of injuries around the league? I know lineman can't be injured but its week 13 in my CFM and 2/3 of the league are completely healthy with the rest having maybe 1-2 injuries. I'm afraid to mess with the slider and get a situation where guys get hurt every other play
Old 10-23-2016, 04:00 PM   #3687
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze88
As nice as it is to be healthy all season is there a way to get semi-realistic amounts of injuries around the league? I know lineman can't be injured but its week 13 in my CFM and 2/3 of the league are completely healthy with the rest having maybe 1-2 injuries. I'm afraid to mess with the slider and get a situation where guys get hurt every other play
Bump injuries up to 50, with the understanding that you will see guys go down. There are a couple of things you can do to manipulate (lessen) injuries at key positions (QB, RB, WR): 1. Bump up a player's injury and toughness rating signigantly; mid 90's for injury. 2. Limit the amount of depth that you have at certain positions. I.e., carry two QB's for instance. I've noticed in past versions of Madden that there was significantly less probability of an injury if the game "realized" that you had less than the number of players than it was ideally looking for. That could be a coincidence, though it seems logical.

If you're looking to increase injuries, up the injury slider to 50, and then consider option 1 mentioned above if you are concerned about a particular player or two. As a house rule, I would put a limit on the amount of player(s) that I'd adjust the injury rating on. Pathetic that this is what it's come down to. For all of the hype on the revamped injury system and game-time decisions on injured players, it's a shame that EA can't get it right.

The sad thing is, I don't know how much better this game is gonna get. They've earned the majority of the money that they will to this point, so there's minimal incentive for them to do so. Hopefully, they won't be so near-sided and will look out for those of us still burying this game each and every year.

I haven't heard of any additional patches or updates in the pipeline as of yet.
Old 10-23-2016, 04:20 PM   #3688
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Bump injuries up to 50, with the understanding that you will see guys go down. There are a couple of things you can do to manipulate (lessen) injuries at key positions (QB, RB, WR): 1. Bump up a player's injury and toughness rating signigantly; mid 90's for injury. 2. Limit the amount of depth that you have at certain positions. I.e., carry two QB's for instance. I've noticed in past versions of Madden that there was significantly less probability of an injury if the game "realized" that you had less than the number of players than it was ideally looking for. That could be a coincidence, though it seems logical.

If you're looking to increase injuries, up the injury slider to 50, and then consider option 1 mentioned above if you are concerned about a particular player or two. As a house rule, I would put a limit on the amount of player(s) that I'd adjust the injury rating on. Pathetic that this is what it's come down to. For all of the hype on the revamped injury system and game-time decisions on injured players, it's a shame that EA can't get it right.

The sad thing is, I don't know how much better this game is gonna get. They've earned the majority of the money that they will to this point, so there's minimal incentive for them to do so. Hopefully, they won't be so near-sided and will look out for those of us still burying this game each and every year.

I haven't heard of any additional patches or updates in the pipeline as of yet.

I have injuries at 30 and barely see anything. I am wondering if somewhere between 45-50 is a good spot. I did use to play with injuries at 50 and I saw more by far. But I have also read the injury slider affects gameplay? I am not sure if this is true, but I never wanted to play around with it and screw everything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »